Random good picture Not show
31. The UK is the world's third largest arms producer, after the USA and Russia.
32. That Arkansas poultry producer was at it again.
33. The executive producer is responsible for the overall product.
34. Just business cards that say PRoDUcER.
35. The individual producer or worker might, at any time, suffer a sudden decline in his fortunes.
36. It led all the others, being both a producer of basic necessities and a provider of luxuries.
37. Pleass has recently been working on a demo tape with producer Mike Moran.
38. He was a star producer, one of the most aggressive and innovative brokers in his region.
39. No theatre producer could have dreamed up a more dramatic introduction.
40. This is where accurate records will help the producer make a decision.
41. As a producer and processor of organic products,[www.Sentencedict.com] Dirk is a successful and independent supplier of the current market demand.
42. The United States, the leading producer of genetically altered food, had resisted the regulations.
43. A producer is not required to meet expectations of safety which arise after he has supplied the product.
44. In an attempt to quieten things down, executive producer George Harrison arranged for a press conference in London.
45. But like his brother Dre, Warren is a rapper only by circumstance and a producer by passion.
46. The panel was chaired by Miss Irene Shubik, an independent producer.
47. You can therefore think of this as a price discrimination problem with one producer and two markets.
48. The historical adviser is there not to ensure verisimilitude, but to be an accomplice in furthering the aims of the producer.
49. A film producer tries to persuade a famous actress back to the screen.
50. The assignment editor sends a courier to take a field producer to the scene and to return with tape to be edited.
51. Producer Michael Mills saw the opportunity to team up a new writer with an actor new to television comedy.
52. Miss Diane died of a brain haemorrhage after a sharp difference of opinion with the producer about salary.
53. The producer, of course, is the captain of the ship, responsible for getting the broadcast on the air.
54. It was the first opportunity for the second-term congressman and former television producer to address a national political convention.
55. Beside the producer sat one of the most important cogs in the production wheel, the Control Operator or Engineer.
56. His latest film Peter's Friends is due out this week with Branagh serving as producer, director and star.
57. Trade was also cautious ahead of today's economic data, notably December retail sales and producer prices.
58. The head of beleaguered Carolco Pictures will become a producer for Paramount Pictures under a multi-year deal, the two companies said.
59. The producer of a defective product is liable for damage resulting wholly or partly from that defect.
60. It would be a film producer, an electronics company, a retailing outfit and a publishing house.
More similar words: produce, introduce, product, production, productive, productivity, introduction, reduce, sauce, rod, erode, duck, cancer, educate, dancer, soccer, officer, concert, certain, educator, conduct, concern, grocery, ceremony, education, reduction, uncertain, for certain, certainly, educational.