Random good picture Not show
2. Bridie was uncertain about meeting him.
3. They are uncertain about what to do next.
4. He was uncertain about his brother's intentions.
5. He was uncertain as to which road to take.
6. The outcome is still uncertain.
7. They're both uncertain about what to do.
8. I'm still uncertain of my feelings for him.
9. They maintained an uncertain attitude.
10. The police are still uncertain of the murderer's identity.
11. The police are still uncertain of the casualty's identity.
12. The experience had left her fearful and uncertain.
13. He was uncertain how much further he could walk.
14. The date of his arrival is uncertain.
15. I feel deeply uncertain about the future.
16. The sandbank was uncertain(sentencedict.com), like quicksand under his feet.
17. New arrivals face an uncertain future.
18. The world is inherently uncertain.
19. It is uncertain how likely this is to occur.
20. He stopped, uncertain how to put the question tactfully.
21. She was uncertain whether to stay or leave.
22. Our future seems very uncertain.
23. He seemed strangely uncertain as to how to continue.
24. The economic climate remains uncertain.
25. She took a few uncertain steps forward.
26. My whole future now seemed uncertain .
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. That uncertain thing was swelled bigger.
28. The firm faces a very uncertain future.
29. Now that oil is scarce, the fate of the motor car is uncertain.
30. A person who acts, in hands, of course are considered; but the plan or policy already was decided, to that goal, cannot again be uncertain attitude, this is the indomitable attitude.
More similar words: uncertainty, certain, for certain, certainly, certainly not, entertainment, curtain, concert, maintain, undertake, uncomfortable, cancer, obtain, retain, dancer, sustain, contain, captain, concern, bounce, container, retaining, announce, sustainable, concerning, of importance, announcement, maintenance, officer, soccer.