Random good picture Not show
1. This case falls outside the purview of this particular court.
2. That, however, was beyond the purview of the court; it was a diplomatic matter.
3. This matter comes within the purview of the Department of Health.
4. These are questions that lie outside the purview of our inquiry.
5. Those authors who operate independently of Palace purview soon discover that doors are quickly locked, bolted and barred to inquiry.
6. Or is that kind of worrying the purview only of adults?
7. Salary negotiations are normally not within the purview of the president.
8. Purview : Darkness, decay, ectoplasm, enervation , ghosts, soul stealing.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Preparing another of database and purview administer make the communication more safer.
10. Mental imagery belongs to the purview of philosophy and cognitive psychology.
11. Remote system access is the purview of ssh and its derivatives, scp and sftp.
12. Some of the bank's lending operations come under/within the purview of the deputy manager, and some are handled directly by the manager.
13. These are questions that lie outside / that do not come within the purview of our inquiry.
14. But committee chairmen clearly have stepped out on issues within their purview.
15. Mr. Davis felt constrained to accept that such a case might be within the purview of the legislation.
16. Financial decisions about health plans or capital investments or raises are all properly the purview of the entrepreneur.
17. The draft may help win the war, such an eventuality is outside my purview.
18. And no Department will prepare a brief for its Minister on anything outside the departmental purview.
19. S.U. was to be encouraged, eliminating chains of assessment and decision making which had lain within the purview of the superintendent.
20. Fertility was not the issue; the movement of the whole cosmos was in purview.
21. Software and data's safeguard measure should strengthen cryptogram verify, purview control, graphics technique and data encrypt technique.
22. Examine and approve relative documents and data according the purview.
23. She thought including this point in her opinion was within her judicial purview.
24. In the security appliance , identity validation, security transmission and control of access purview were implemented.
25. It mostly introduces the design of schoolwork module and purview of the web site management.
26. According to the specialty of costumer groups, this paper introduces roles to the management of menu , and solves the complex costumer purview management problem in large scale MIS.
27. The project manager reports on project progress and other project specific information, while the PMO provides consolidated reporting and an enterprise view of projects under its purview.
28. For similar reasons, the Independent Commission Against Corruption does not come within The Ombudsman's purview.
29. In some instances and with some tools, modifying the generated code immediately removes the program from the purview of the metaprogramming system.
30. How much longer it will remain within Dr Friis - Christensen's purview , though, is moot.
More similar words: overview, interview, view, survival, survivor, viewer, review, in view of, point of view, judicial review, curve, survey, spurn, service, serving, pursue, purely, purple, movie, surveillance, supervisor, pursuit, purpose, purchase, Soviet, purloined, on purpose, movie star, social services.