Synonym: booming, flourishing, fortunate, lucky, prosperous, providential, triumphant, victorious, well-off, winning. Similar words: successfully, success, succeed in, access, accessible, succor, succinct, succumb. Meaning: [sək'sesfʊl] adj. having succeeded or being marked by a favorable outcome.
Random good picture Not show
1. Successful crime is called virtue.
2. If you are successful, you can expect promotion.
3. We have made a successful sally.
4. He was successful in everything he did.
5. The operation was only partially successful.
6. I was still striving to be successful.
7. The pilot programme of vaccination proved successful.
8. Helen made a successful career in cabaret.
9. I wasn't very successful at keeping the news secret.
10. I think it's going to be successful.
11. That's why he's so successful.
12. I sincerely hope that you will be successful.
13. Taken altogether, this TV play was successful.
14. She seemed destined for a successful career.
15. Their attempts had not been entirely successful.
16. Your work is bound to be successful.
17. Like most successful politicians, Sinclair was an opportunist.
18. I trust you will be successful.
19. I don't begrudge her being so successful.
20. The band was incredibly successful in the eighties.
21. Mr Singh was a highly successful salesman.
22. I didn't expect him to become a successful writer.
23. They were successful in winning the contract.
24. He was remarkably successful in business.
25. We wish you a bright and successful New Year.
26. Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.
27. The colonel led a successful raid against a rebel base.
28. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man,(Sentence dictionary) there are two.
29. A successful job search needs to be as well organised as any other executive task.
More similar words: successfully, success, succeed in, access, accessible, succor, succinct, succumb, press for, excess, process, incessant, necessity, recession, cessation, recessive, processor, excessive, necessary, processing, due process, concession, in excess of, intercessor, gracefulness, due process of law, tactlessness, transfuse, dysfunction, suck.