Random good picture Not show
1. He served his internship at Garfield Hospital.
2. Jane has a summer internship at a local TV station.
3. Two weeks ago she had finished her internship at St Paul's Hospital in Vancouver.
4. She went to San Diego for an internship, where she met an ambulance driver named Jerry Tonelli.
5. In the performing arts department, a newly instituted internship program helped reduce labor costs.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. It has created formal internship and apprenticeship programs for students and enabled them to shadow employees on the job.
7. Valerie, now you will be in your internship and working next week and Christi will too.
8. Have Priority in selecting excellent trainees to have internship.
9. I'm applying for a summer internship at Brewster Keegan.
10. After one's internship one becomes a full fledged physician.
11. New internship programmes might also dynamize the system.
12. This is paid internship for the summer.
13. My IAESTE internship this summer is with IAESTE China.
14. My classmate has already started his internship in a law office.
15. South Caroline State University boasts a 60% internship rate for its 2010 undergrad class and it's no wonder why: the historically black college has great resources for students.
16. The remaining days of my summer internship are dwindling rapidly.
17. After an "awesome" internship at a venture capital firm last summer, a student in an M.B.A. program in Los Angeles struggled to find 15 hours a week of unpaid work this time around.
18. We have withstood internship accompany setbacks,[sentencedict.com] but also withstood the joy!
19. I had a three-month internship in Guangdong Zhengzhong Accounting Firm. I did the inventory check and helped the accountants to make the auditing reports.
20. Although the school system guarantees youths an interview for a possible internship, it does not promise them an actual placement.
21. But not every student will have the time or inclination to participate in an apprenticeship or even a summer internship.
22. It combined schoolwork with job experience, and it promised each student a summer internship in the financial world.
23. The path is somewhat different for those who enter without a college degree or do not go through the internship program.
24. I worked for them for a summer as kind of an internship.
25. The prospective student should also look for a program that includes an internship with experienced computer installation and repair technicians.
26. Ben Flanner, a transplanted Wisconsinite who's running it, said he became fascinated with organic agriculture and was set to take an internship on a rural farm but then had a change of heart.
27. This summer Fu says she's heading off to do an engineering internship for oil field services giant Schlumberger in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.
28. Results:The effect of using of heuristic Education in medical clinical education is better than using traditional method from internship self-assessment and evaluation of teachers.
29. American grads may have more to look forward to than the average grad. 85% of the 2010 class graduated with internship experience.
30. We got to know each other at the ad agency where I did an internship for about a month.
More similar words: Internet, internal, international, citizenship, relationship, championship, wintery, interim, painter, intermit, interact, interval, interior, interest, interplay, interlude, interrupt, enter into, interfere, interview, intercede, in terms of, interpret, interested, interactive, intercessor, interesting, interaction, interfere in, at intervals.