Random good picture Not show
1. He tends to overestimate his own abilities.
2. Never underestimate your power to change yourself. Never overestimate your power to change others.
3. While girls lack confidence, boys often overestimate their abilities.
4. The figure of 30% is clearly an overestimate.
5. I think you overestimate me, Fred.
6. It is easy to overestimate the cost of this kind of research.
7. It is hard to overestimate the potential gains from this process.
8. Research shows that people consistently overestimate the time they spend working and underestimate their leisure time.
9. A Harvard University survey found that Americans significantly overestimate the cost of higher education.
10. They say that supermarkets will overestimate next year's requirements and then force farmers to discount.
11. The research also suggests that farmers overestimate the size of the fox population.
12. In general they overestimate the amount available and underestimate the time wasted by being fragmented in small amounts on rather trivial matters.
13. It would be difficult to overestimate the importance of the bony fish in the economy of the sea.
14. It is hard to overestimate the impact of the crisis.
15. Never overestimate your ability or strength when swimming in the ocean.
16. It could be argued that this apparent overestimate is a true reflection of the total amount of uplift.
17. People overestimate the cost of an endeavor like this.
18. We overestimate our influence and our nuisance value.
19. They invariably overestimate their own strength and underestimate ours.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Don't overestimate seriousness of the problem.
21. Do not overestimate the Value of formal education. Most successful adman never had formal Advertising eduction. Real Work experience is more valuable than any education.
22. Average earnings in the South East were about ￡59,000, although that may be an overestimate.
23. I thought it would cost about £300, but luckily that turned out to be an overestimate.
24. We thought the job would cost $5000, but this was an overestimate.
25. Most historians at the moment would regard that as a wild overestimate.
26. Even this short period spent in Stages and 4 may be an overestimate.
27. After this it may be possible to evaluate whether he did overestimate its importance.
28. These areas have apparently acquired an enhanced vitrinite reflectance which has led to an apparent overestimate of uplift.
29. When computing uplift from a Marie-type graph such situations would give rise to an overestimate of uplift for the Carboniferous.
30. Persons exposed to particular risks may not know precisely what those risks are and may either overestimate or underestimate them.
More similar words: estimate, estimated, intimate, ultimate, inestimable, legitimate, ultimately, penultimate, illegitimate, interesting, animate, climate, exanimate, over there, testimony, for the rest, approximate, interest, approximately, interested, sovereignty, stimulate, restitution, lose interest, gesticulate, investigate, prestidigitation, over and over, extraterrestrial, animation.