Random good picture Not show
(1) My mother has some hopelessly antediluvian ideas about the role of women.
(2) His ideas are positively antediluvian!
(3) Regrettably, this illogical and antediluvian attitude still persists even when we are dealing with nations substantially richer than ourselves.
(4) About mammary complex, there is account early in antediluvian period.
(5) This antediluvian monetary system has now been replaced by the up - to - date monetary system of Japan.
(6) Granny indissolubles the ground asks: " Want that antediluvian furniture to do what? " Sentencedict.com
(7) Most guys he met thought this was too far out, positively antediluvian.
(8) The basement behind formed the firs fire station with its antediluvian engine, and opposite was the police station.
(9) I have touched a complete Book in the tomb of an Antediluvian , and watched it crumble to dust.
(10) In the spring there was the guy 12 years older than me who shared an apartment overlooking Tompkins Square Park with an antediluvian man who walked around in graying long underwear.
(11) Colourful county has long culture history, there is my late father early in antediluvian period haunt.
(12) She was more than old - fashioned, she was antediluvian.
More similar words: granted, antedate, implanted, dilute, contented, predilection, median, dilapidated, tedium, giant, tedious, pliant, deviant, valiant, defiant, perianth, variant, radiant, valedictorian, dedicated, rented, brilliant, printed, haunted, insouciant, premeditated, demented, talented, invented, intermediate.