Random good picture Not show
1. Many churches provide excellent pastoral counselling.
2. The priest makes pastoral visits every Tuesday.
3. The priest makes pastoral visits on Wednesdays.
4. A priest's pastoral duties include helping the poor and sick.
5. The ancient vase was painted with pastoral scenes.
6. the church's pastoral ministry in the inner cities.
7. The rabbi makes pastoral visits every Tuesday.
8. Trace an analogy between pastoral poetry and landscape painting.
9. The priest makes pastoral visits every Wednesday.
10. The painting depicts an idyllic pastoral scene of shepherds watching over their grazing sheep.
11. In pastoral terms, the program had perfect pitch.
12. Father Brackley did pastoral work in El Salvador.
13. But this pastoral economy was fundamentally inelastic.
14. Zarathustra belonged to a pastoral tribe in northern Persia.
15. I should have transferred to pastoral a while back.
16. Vermont, by contrast,[sentencedict.com] was pastoral and idyllic.
17. In pastoral areas a high demand for female labour persisted, and in the dairying regions even increased.
18. Within the limits of the canons' active pastoral life, Chrodegang stressed the communal liturgy.
19. The more pastoral duties of the medical officer were not neglected.
20. In pastoral Suffolk fewer than half this class were dependent on wages, presumably younger men who were not yet cottagers.
21. The pastoral names of the characters and the type of versification employed correspond to the rustic mood.
22. Secondly, the integrity of pastoral systems and management processes is contingent upon their being reflected in all aspects of school management.
23. Every year thousands of people flee the big cities in search of the pastoral/rural idyll.
24. A few schools now offer counselling sessions; all have some system of pastoral care.
25. Alvingham, through all its centuries of existence, has seen much activity of a pastoral nature.
26. Catholics are permitted to receive valid sacraments in other churches in similar circumstances of pastoral need.
27. In consequence, these objectives have been relegated, in many cases, to the hidden curriculum and pastoral concerns.
28. But these sheep weren't posing for a rural getaway or a pastoral retreat.
29. Tom believed that the encyclical was poorly reasoned,[Sentencedict.com ] but his objections were more pastoral than they were doctrinal.
30. Perhaps I had better not go on in this way or things will get too mushy and pastoral after all.
More similar words: pastoralism, pastor, storage, castor, restoration, electoral college, oral, past, coral, pasta, paste, repast, pastime, pasture, corporal, for all I know, temporal, morality, in the past, as to, toothpaste, torah, behavioral, demoralize, story, storm, store, so as to, cast off, orator.