Random good picture Not show
1) "No problem," he said jovially.
2) Jovially swapping innuendos which a year earlier would have been seen as bad taste sexism by the singer.
3) That's all right, sis,(http://sentencedict.com/jovially.html) " he answered jovially ."
4) He greeted his friend jovially.
5) "And say, " he whispered, jovially , pulling Hurstwood over by the shoulder so that he might whisper in his ear, "if this isn't a good show, I'll punch your head.
6) Hall greeted him jovially enough , but Gorman and Walson scowled as they grunted curt " Good Mornings. "
7) "Oh, go on, " he said jovially. "All you have to do is whistle and he'll come running. "
8) Accordingly he held the toy jovially before him, and, coming out into the dining-room, where Jennie was working at the sideboard, he exclaimed in a mock solemn voice, "Where did this come from?"
9) " Hello, Wilson, old man,' said Tom, slapping him jovially on the shoulder. " How's business? "
10) The reason for my pedantry over the title of this newly created role is that the job has been jovially referred to across the media as a 'Twitter Tsar'.
11) That question began raging through the chattersphere in late 2008 and early 2009, especially after the actor showed up on the "Late Show With David Letterman" and didn't jovially sell the goods.
More similar words: jovial, provincial, socially, initially, officially, partially, specially, especially, potentially, essentially, substantially, deferentially, dilly-dally, willy-nilly, movie, novice, moving, Soviet, provide, province, pavlovian, provider, provided, improvise, provision, provident, movie star, providence, provisions, improvident.