Random good picture Not show
1. Remind me to write to Mother.
2. Remind me to phone Alan before I go out.
3. Do I have to remind you yet again?
4. May we take this opportunity to remind you that...
5. Remind her to come earlier tomorrow morning.
6. May we remind you that...?
7. Remind me to take my umbrella with me(Sentencedict), please.
8. I've forgotten his name—will you remind me of it?
9. May we take this occasion to remind you that...
10. Do remind me because I'm likely to forget.
11. Your hair and eyes remind me of your mother.
12. Could you remind Paul about dinner on Saturday?
13. Can someone remind me what I should do next?
14. I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name. Can you remind me?
15. A person walking down the street, suddenly remind of lonely I love you.
16. The Auschwitz concentration camp always remind the world of the holocaust.
17. We very much regret to have to remind you of...
18. Will you remind me of phoning Mr. Hood at noon?
19. Called the most unforgettable, is never remind of, is never forgotten.
20. The cliffs, lapped by a crystal-clear sea, remind her of Capri.
21. I hold it my duty to remind you.
22. I must remind him that time is money.
23. Please remind me in case I should forget.
24. Remind me to buy some milk tonight.
25. Remind me to answer that letter.
26. I continually have to remind him of his responsibilities.
27. I rang to remind him about the party.
28. These notes will remind you what to say.
29. If my father forgets it, I hope you would remind him.
30. I'm sorry that I can't be with you on this Valentine's Day. I send this Valen tine's card to remind you that I love you.
More similar words: reminder, premium, premise, seminar, mind, feminist, seemingly, mind you, never mind, keep in mind, bear in mind, pandemic, academic, epidemic, chemistry, emission, chemical, euphemism, remote, remove, remark, remain, Supreme, removal, extreme, find, kind, remember, ceremony, index.