Antonym: discount. Similar words: premise, reminder, Supreme, medium, sodium, stadium, planetarium, seminar. Meaning: ['prɪːmɪəm] n. 1. payment for insurance 2. the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value 3. a fee charged for exchanging currencies 4. payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military. adj. having or reflecting superior quality or value.
Random good picture Not show
1. Electricity companies pay a premium for renewable energy.
2. Your first premium is now due.
3. Consumers are prepared to pay a premium for organically grown vegetables.
4. We're willing to pay a premium for the best location.
5. The company places a high premium on customer loyalty.
6. Because of their location, these offices attract a premium.
7. You have to pay a premium for express delivery.
8. Shares are selling at a premium.
9. Premium rents are charged in the city centre.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Space is at a premium in this building.
11. Good student accommodation is at a premium .
12. Skilled workers are at a premium in this town.
13. Space is at a premium in a one-bedroomed apartment.
14. The building is on a premium site.
15. The examiners put a premium on rational argument.
16. This will put a premium on fraud.
17. The insurance premium is wholly irrecoverable.
18. Modern economies place a premium on educated workers.
19. Free time is at a premium for working parents.
20. The company places a high premium on initiative.
21. Sales are growing for premium wines, but at a bare 2 percent a year.
22. Meat labelled "Scotch Beef" sells for a premium in supermarkets.
23. The annual premium can be a little steep, but will be well worth it if your dog is injured.
24. I place a high premium on what someone is like as a person.
25. People are prepared to pay premium prices for quality products.
26. Calls are charged at the premium rate of 60p per minute.
27. A premium of 2 per cent is paid on long-term investments.
28. If space is at a premium, choose adaptable furniture that won't fill the room.
29. The insurance company put the bite on me for a huge increase in my premium after I crashed the car.
30. Foldaway furniture is the answer where space is at a premium.
More similar words: premise, reminder, Supreme, medium, sodium, stadium, planetarium, seminar, epidemic, emission, chemistry, chemical, seemingly, academic, feminist, euphemism, remain, remote, remove, remark, extreme, removal, remember, ceremony, extremely, remaining, tremendous, remarkable, retirement, requirement.