Random good picture Not show
1. Electricity companies pay a premium for renewable energy.
2. Your first premium is now due.
3. Consumers are prepared to pay a premium for organically grown vegetables.
4. We're willing to pay a premium for the best location.
5. The company places a high premium on customer loyalty.
6. Because of their location, these offices attract a premium.
7. You have to pay a premium for express delivery.
8. Shares are selling at a premium.
9. Premium rents are charged in the city centre.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Space is at a premium in this building.
11. Good student accommodation is at a premium .
12. Skilled workers are at a premium in this town.
13. Space is at a premium in a one-bedroomed apartment.
14. The building is on a premium site.
15. The examiners put a premium on rational argument.
16. This will put a premium on fraud.
17. The insurance premium is wholly irrecoverable.
18. Modern economies place a premium on educated workers.
19. Free time is at a premium for working parents.
20. The company places a high premium on initiative.
21. Sales are growing for premium wines, but at a bare 2 percent a year.
22. Meat labelled "Scotch Beef" sells for a premium in supermarkets.
23. The annual premium can be a little steep, but will be well worth it if your dog is injured.
24. I place a high premium on what someone is like as a person.
25. People are prepared to pay premium prices for quality products.
26. Calls are charged at the premium rate of 60p per minute.
27. A premium of 2 per cent is paid on long-term investments.
28. If space is at a premium, choose adaptable furniture that won't fill the room.
29. The insurance company put the bite on me for a huge increase in my premium after I crashed the car.
30. Foldaway furniture is the answer where space is at a premium.
More similar words: premise, reminder, Supreme, medium, sodium, stadium, planetarium, seminar, epidemic, emission, chemistry, chemical, seemingly, academic, feminist, euphemism, remain, remote, remove, remark, extreme, removal, remember, ceremony, extremely, remaining, tremendous, remarkable, retirement, requirement.