Random good picture Not show
(1) The thief slunk down the dark alley.
(2) The dog slunk off to lick its wounds.
(3) The dog slunk out when I shouted at him.
(4) The dog howled and slunk away.
(5) The cat slunk away into the darkness.
(6) The rascal dropped his bold eyes and slunk away.
(7) I slunk through the dealing room to Patterson's office and got there just as he did.
(8) A cat named Fred slunk past his legs as we headed for the bedroom.
(9) That's the only reason I slunk out of that place!
(10) Hector, who had been gambolling about the porch, slunk in behind her, depressed by the angry voices.
(11) As I slunk back to the alcove, I noticed half-suppressed smiles on the tear-stained faces of several of the mourners.
(12) Goneril slunk into the kitchen and wound her body like a fat skein of wool around my feet.
(13) He slunk from college by...secret paths.
(14) Then he slunk to the icebox.
(15) The old sorceress slunk in with a sneering smile.
(16) The man slunk off in shame, as Fey, shaking her head in disgust, kept complaining.
(17) She slunk out in temporary shame until her owner made enough goo-goo over her that she started to feel better.
(18) One more sip at my drink(sentencedict.com), and I slunk off to wash their horrible bodies off mine and go to bed.
(19) The old steward came hurrying up, huffing and puffing, but Carey snarled at him so he slunk away.
(20) I forgot everything I ever knew about standing up for myself and, without argument, I slunk meekly into the night.
(21) Napoleon appeared to change countenance, and sharply ordered Boxer to let the dog go, whereat Boxer lifted his hoof, and the dog slunk away, bruised and howling.
(22) Dr. Sanyal frowned and gently shook his head, and, after a face-saving pause, the launch reversed and slunk back downriver.
(23) "I need to go pay the nanny," he murmured as he slunk off.