Random good picture Not show
1. I have had another reminder from the library.
2. It always took a final reminder to get her to pay her share of the rent.
3. Her face was a poignant reminder of the passing of time.
4. Occasional bursts of gunfire are a reminder that the rebels are still active.
5. Venice was a painful reminder of her marriage.
6. The letter was an uncomfortable reminder of my debts.
7. We were sent a reminder about the next meeting.
8. This has been a timely reminder to us all.
9. His words were a pointed reminder of her position.
10. The statue is a lasting reminder of Churchill's greatness.
11. This latest attack is a grim reminder of how vulnerable our airports are to terrorist attack.
12. The ruined church acts as a constant reminder of the war.
13. Ordinarily,(sentencedict.com) we send a reminder about a month before payment is required.
14. The accident was a salutary reminder of the dangers of climbing.
15. The incident served as a timely reminder of just how dangerous mountaineering can be.
16. The article concludes with a chilling reminder that the disease can strike anyone at any time.
17. The temple ruins are a distant reminder of a vanished empire.
18. The monument stands as a chilling reminder of man's inhumanity to man.
19. It was a sharp reminder of how dangerous the world can be.
20. The photographs are an eloquent reminder of the horrors of war.
21. The collapse of the bank is an ominous reminder of the fragility of the world's banking system.
22. The list serves as a useful reminder of the issues to consider.
23. Her letter was an uncomfortable reminder of responsibilities I preferred to forget about.
24. The accident is a salutary reminder of the dangers of climbing.
25. These findings are a reminder that low pay is the other side of the coin of falling unemployment.
26. The recent outbreaks of cholera are a timely reminder that this disease is still a serious health hazard.
27. For most people a heart attack is a forceful reminder that they are mortal.
28. The British are about to be given a sharp reminder of what fighting abroad really means.
29. The remains of the building stand as a stark reminder of the fire.
30. If he forgot to pay his rent, his landlady would send him a reminder.
More similar words: undermine, independent, independence, premise, premium, seminar, index, feminist, seemingly, mind, mind you, under, wander, in detail, render, gender, tender, undergo, founder, under way, commander, offender, never mind, fall under, come under, defender, keep in mind, bear in mind, wanderlust, understand.