Random good picture Not show
1. A blood transfusion saved his life.
2. Without a transfusion, the victim's probability of dying was 100%.
3. The project badly needs a transfusion of cash.
4. She suffered kidney failure and needed a blood transfusion.
5. He contracted AIDS from a blood transfusion.
6. He was given a blood transfusion.
7. The mayor has promised a transfusion of $8 million in redevelopment funds.
8. She contracted the fatal disease through a blood transfusion.
9. Both groups received a similar volume of blood transfusion.
10. Every 3 weeks her baby needs a blood transfusion.
11. Young pups may require a blood transfusion.
12. The blood transfusion requirements were similar in both groups.
13. Quickly the two apply a massive transfusion of blood which gradually brings back to the dead woman some manifestations of life.
14. Thereupon Miss T. received a transfusion of blood or plasma, it matters not which.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The proposed mechanism of improvement of placental transfusion of volume and red cells is attractive.
16. This patient did not require blood transfusion or any other active treatment.
17. Transfusion row: Jehovah's Witness who refused blood dies after crash.
18. The blood transfusion brought colour to my face and I am deeply indebted to some anonymous donor.
19. For those not requiring red cell transfusion there was no difference in packed cell volume between the groups at 1 month.
20. She'd lost a lot of blood and doctors decided to do a transfusion.
21. The injured man had lost a lot of blood and had to be given a transfusion.
22. Her condition deteriorated to such an extent that a blood transfusion was considered necessary.
23. She soon came to her senses after a blood transfusion.
24. Red cell volume would be a more objective indicator of placental transfusion.
25. While you are reading this appeal, a patient will be receiving a transfusion to save his or her life.
26. Remember - one day you may owe your life to a blood transfusion.
27. Shortly afterwards Miss T. told the midwife that she did not want a blood transfusion.
28. Over the next two weeks he made a slow clinical improvement and required blood transfusion and intravenous nutrition.
29. This could arise if the plaintiff suffered negligently inflicted injuries and then refused to have a blood transfusion because of his religious beliefs.
30. We may also have been exposed to the virus in the past through blood transfusion or donor inseminations.
More similar words: transfuse, transformation, transfiguration, transmission, transgression, transfer, transform, fusion, transfixed, infusion, transferable, transferring, confusion, transition, translation, transaction, transmutation, transportation, transit, transmit, transport, transcend, translate, transpose, transient, transcribe, transgress, transparent, allusion, mansion.