Random good picture Not show
1. He insisted peremptorily on speaking to Rachel.
2. She peremptorily rejected the request.
3. Approaches to other institutions were peremptorily rejected by their proprietors.
4. They damned the no-nonsense, authoritarian government, which peremptorily squashed even the smallest perceived threat to social peace.
5. The consular porter spoke peremptorily.
6. Peremptorily she cut him off.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Their propaganda was peremptorily switched to an anti - Western line.
8. "Hello!" the voice said, more peremptorily. "Who is it? Who do you want?"
9. It happened that I break peremptorily at the way went to office.
10. He lifted his lean hand and waved us peremptorily away.
11. I think let them talk on till the alguazil peremptorily queen looked like, a tall, stout woman, with such.
12. Because the Right of Preemption is likely to injure the security of trafficking, it shouldn't peremptorily oppose the third party. And some restrictions are necessary.
13. He and I went to the train and put the oranges peremptorily on my fur coat.
More similar words: caveat emptor, desultorily, temporarily, symptom, warily, verily, angrily, tempt, empty, primarily, exempt, ordinarily, attempt, pre-empt, preempt, contempt, gorilla, exemption, preemptive, exempt from, contemptible, contemptuous, self-contempt, contemptuously, premiere, ceremony, historic, crematory, notoriety, rhetoric.