Random good picture Not show
1) Karen taught physical education, so she was in good shape.
2) The Physical Education department endeavours to provide a broadly based service for all students and staff within the University.
3) Yet in 13 of the 63, music or physical education, or both, have more than one.
4) This is when the physical education program takes place as well, including a fair number of intramural sports.
5) Third period, after the usual hallway crush, is physical education.
6) According to the report, physical education classes around the nation are not demanding enough.
7) What teaching quality might look like in drama, physical education, music and art, for instance, scarcely gets a mention.
8) The maximum capacity for students in the girls' physical education locker room is 30.
9) Physical education classes were difficult at times,(http://sentencedict.com/physical education.html) for Sean performed poorly in most competitive games.
10) History, geography, technology, music, religious education, art and physical education were not dealt with in separate departments.
11) He retired as head of the men's physical education department at Central Missouri State University in 1976.
12) Physical education is highly valued and forms part of a fully integrated educational programme based on a unitary conception of man.
13) Physical education must strive for practicability and pertinency.
14) A major method of physical education is of hints.
15) He was a physical education teacher in Springfield, Massachusetts.
16) Obviously, the physical education becomes the essential condition of continuing modern civilization.
17) Through research, Team Teaching in senior school that physical education and health classes are operable, can be used.
18) The fourth part is the measure of Chinese physical education institute.
19) The paper shows that the social and physical education evaluation system is still at its beginning point by analysing the present study results.
20) New course innovation bring forward advanced requirement to physical education course.
21) My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. George Washington
22) The exceptions were the teachers in such subjects as physical education, art, and the crafts.
23) She went on dialysis and discovered her life as a high school physical education teacher and athlete would be severely restricted.
24) We were standing around him in a ragged semi-circle in the gym at the end of our physical education period.
25) When circumstances are more dangerous, as in shop or physical education, a teacher would be expected to exercise greater care.
26) At first she went part-time and, after being uncertain about her major for a time, she settled on physical education.
27) Indeed, freedom of movement and a certain degree of exhilaration are essentials of all true physical education.
28) He tried drawing in his stomach and straightening his shoulders, as instructed by the physical education teacher.
29) An excellent resource for students of applied sports science, Physical Education teachers, fitness advisers, coaches and athletes.
30) All - life sports mind will be built through school physical education, for - all sports and athletic sports.
More similar words: physical, physically, education, educational, physics, physician, ratification, gratification, self-gratification, fornication, dedication, indication, medication, complication, deification, publication, implication, supplication, notification, edification, unification, application, vindication, purification, communication, intoxication, modification, ramification, justification, clarification.