Random good picture Not show
1. A stork flew slowly past.
2. The white stork is one of the biggest land birds of the region.
3. If you can imagine a benevolent and myopic stork in goggles and woolly hat, then you've just about got the picture.
4. Most confusingly named as it is a stork not an ibis.
5. A marabou stork was poking about nearby in a pile of rubbish, and I gave it a wide berth.
6. A great shadow swooped in, the Stork bucked wildly and Farber cried out in alarm.
7. The stork is starting to move.
8. I am a white stork.
9. He sent a long-legged stork to the lake.
10. Stork - Filial duty, emblem of a grateful man.
11. A stork visited the Browns last week.
12. White stork is Germany's national bird.
13. Stork Food Systems has excellent terms of employment.
14. The stork visited the family yesterday.
15. Only I wish we have not got King Stork, instead of King Log, like the fabliau (fable) that the Clerk of Saint Lambert's used to read us out of Meister Aesop's book.
16. White stork is migratory birds, like on the roof or large nests in the trees.
17. A large tropical American stork (Jabiru mycteria) having white plumage with a pink band at the neck and a naked head.
18. This household four-line poem named "stepping upon the stork tower" a masterpiece of renowned Tong Dynast poet WangZihuan has made the stork tower one of China four famous towers.
19. Stork affects our quality of life, health and lives greatly.
20. He was flown out in a tiny Stork spotter plane to Rome.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Oriental white stork exhibited a preference to a place where was higher vegetation height, more vegetation coverage, deeper water and greater water proportion.
22. This emphasis on its international business was officially recognised by a change of name to John Stork International.
23. We always used to say the guys on the Ridge were lucky, the stork brought their babies.
24. The most detail behavior ethogram of adult and nestling of captive Oriental white stork was recorded.
25. The Naoli River Watershed is an important breeding area for rare and endangered Oriental White Stork.
26. The paper introduces ecological habits and variation of populations of oriental white stork in Zha Long nature reserve, and puts forward counter measures.
27. This African-themed exhibit with African huts and a body of water, houses endangered birds like the Shoebill, the African Crowned Crane, the Saddle- Billed Stork and more.
28. He is very glad that his wife's going to get a visit from the stork.
29. Factors such as plant, warning, human disturbance, terrain, water source, and soil showed correlation to the habitat selection index for foraging of black stork.
30. Amazing thing is: There is no Green Lake mallard white stork, even the birds are rare.
More similar words: story, storm, store, pastor, history, castor, stored, storey, restore, distort, historic, storage, pastoral, historian, investor, impostor, ancestor, sandstorm, historical, dust storm, bookstore, drugstore, chain store, castor bean, historically, storefront, prehistoric, pastoralism, restoration, fork.