Random good picture Not show
1. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
2. Recent events had no bearing on our decision.
3. This is a manuscript bearing as a title Ruth.
4. The apple trees are in full bearing.
5. The journal rubs against the bearing surface.
6. He took a used envelope bearing an Irish postmark.
7. Her comments didn't have much bearing on the subject.
8. This information has a direct bearing on the case.
9. The demonstrators carried banners bearing various slogans.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Their ship is bearing down on the shore.
11. Young people are bearing the brunt of unemployment.
12. Regular exercise has a direct bearing on fitness and health.
13. Waiters glide between tightly packed tables bearing trays of pasta.
14. The rise in interest rates had a direct bearing on the company's profits.
15. He was bearing a truss of trifles at his back.
16. What he said had not much bearing on the problem.
17. At Christmas the family descend on the house bearing gifts.
18. Bearing in mind how young she is, I thought she did really well.
19. An aquifer is a water - bearing rock stratum such as sandstone and chalk.
20. Experts generally agree that diet has an important bearing on your general health.
21. Exercise has a direct bearing on how healthy you are.
22. He is a man of erect and soldierly bearing.
23. How has he been bearing up since the accident?
24. A procession of waiters appeared bearing trays of food.
25. The drought is bearing down very hard on farmers.
26. The angry farmer was bearing down on us.
27. How is he bearing up after his illness?
28. She later wrote warmly of his bearing and behaviour.
29. The ship is bearing down with the land.
30. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
More similar words: bearings, bear in mind, rearing, wearing, tearing, clearing, disappearing, weariness, daring, roaring, blaring, staring, earring, preparing, bear, beard, bear out, forbear, bear on, bear up, bugbear, bear with, bearable, ring finger, lingering, forbearance, marine, marina, ringing, standard-bearer.