Random good picture Not show
1. He raised his arms in a gesture of supplication.
2. Paolo knelt and bowed his head in supplication.
3. Inside the temple, worshippers were kneeling in supplication.
4. Something about this pious supplication troubled her.
5. The original series concluded with the supplication for Jerusalem.
6. To the voice of my supplication.
7. She looked back at Jack in wordless supplication.
8. Her white lips moved in holy supplication.
9. She looked up at me in silent supplication.
10. She knelt in supplication.
11. Shall we resort to entreaty and humble supplication?
12. His gaze was full of pity, anguish, and supplication.
13. The supplication touched him home.
14. "With all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints. " –EPH. vi. 18 (R. V. ).
15. Then Al - Ghazali mentioned a very long supplication to be recited.
16. Let my supplication come before thee : deliver me according to thy word.
17. Politely and with some measure of supplication but plain as day.
18. Let my supplication come before You; Deliver me according to Your word.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Both his supplication in Chinese, and my calligraphy are attached.
20. Most of their business was transacted in the royal court, whose physical setting dictated the rituals of supplication and patronage.
21. The man fell to his knees, his arms stretched out in supplication.
22. He trailed his hands with the palms turned up as though in supplication.
23. The last of the prayers, however, is still a supplication.
24. Pearce rounded on him fiercely and the policeman held his arms wide in supplication.
25. It would be quite inapplicable, however, to such a supplication as the final pericope of the present group.
26. Our Lady of Lourdes looked at the doorway opposite her in a gesture of supplication.
27. Let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication.
28. Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.
29. Thou, O Lord, hast chosen this house for thy name to be called upon therein, that it might be a house of prayer and supplication for thy people.
30. Philippians 4:6 says, Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
More similar words: application, implication, publication, simplification, ratification, gratification, applicable, fornication, medication, dedication, indication, vindication, deification, edification, ramification, intoxication, purification, communication, clarification, justification, specification, certification, qualification, nullification, prevarication, rectification, implicate, replicate, classification, personification.