Random good picture Not show
1. We are cognizant of the problem.
2. He was cognizant of the peculiarities of the case.
3. He was cognizant of the truth.
4. B to become chief executive of Cognizant.
5. Even the lengthy deliberations of the convention were cognizant of sound weather planning, namely, finishing before winter arrived.
6. And so, um, he was very cognizant of what he was doing and why he did it.
7. I'm cognizant of the fact that your client has tried to pay the debt.
8. The third component of Cognizant will be Gartner Group, which provides market research and consulting about technology.
9. He is cognizant of his own situation.
10. Be cognizant of the freedom of choice of individuals.
11. He was not cognizant of the danger.
12. Prevention . Be cognizant of potential dangers and hazards around the court area at all times.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Always be cognizant of what people are doing around you.
14. The Tea Party is fully cognizant that it has been given a bazooka, and it's just itching to pull the trigger.
15. Science bears not only significant cognizant and technical value, but also important cultural and spiritual value.
16. However, we must remain humble, and cognizant of the fact that we must improve.
17. Vandenbergh is cognizant of the difficulty of extrapolating data from rodents and lower animals to humans.
18. All who travel should be over cognizant of this fact.
19. They said they were cognizant of the history of Nathan's at Coney Island, even though a manager confided, “When they first come in, they ask, ‘What's a hot dog?
20. The only world which modern man considers at all is the external world of which his senses make him cognizant.
21. Bradstreet said it will take a $ 448 million fourth-quarter charge for spinning off Cognizant and A. C. Nielsen.
22. Mr Weissman will become chairman and chief executive of Cognizant.
23. MISSOULA, Mont. — The flying abilities of even the most prosaic bird put airplane maneuvers to shame, and experts here at the University of Montana Flight Laboratory are cognizant of that every day.
24. The key to using this material well is remaining cognizant of security when security-critical technology choices are being made.
25. Lyman, because of his position as Commissioner, might be cognizant of the Ra ilroad's plans.
26. When she returned to Bakura, she assumed a post in the Bakuran Senate, all the more cognizant of her limited voice compared to the overwhelming authority of the Imperial Governor, Wilek Nereus.
27. Waiver or acquiescence presupposes that the person to be bound is fully cognizant of his rights.
28. The pair resembled lizards, after a fashion, with long, fanged , crocodile heads and thick batlike wings, and they resembled men in their upright stance and cognizant eyes.
29. Similarly, humanism has not only important cultural and spiritual value, but also cognizant and technical value.
30. With Saturn conjunct the Sun, you will be in realistic mode and very cognizant of your financial responsibilities.
More similar words: cognizance, recognize, incognito, cognitive, recognised, recognition, cognate, urbanization, organization, organizational, synchronization, antagonize, significant, insignificant, significantly, cogent, cogency, prognosticate, wizard, ionize, sign in, denizen, agonize, bizarre, dignity, signify, dignify, magnify, organize, colonize.