Random good picture Not show
1. The new office building is a real monstrosity.
2. It sank through the monstrosity and into the earth.
3. The palace is a monstrosity.
4. I rented a Spanish-style monstrosity in Beverly Hills while my apartment was redecorated.
5. You can have a medieval gothic monstrosity in the middle of your otherwise pleasant townscape.
6. That beer swilling, tattooed, sexist monstrosity which is fast heading into extinction anyway.
7. It's an excrescence, a monstrosity, some tardy addition to the agenda.
8. Those who set the monstrosity of globalisation in train seek in vain to dissociate themselves from the effects of their actions.
9. These two phenomena have given birth to a monstrosity: the all-powerful, unchallenged, unchallengeable media imam.
10. This building is another monstrosity celebrated as a brilliant piece of architecture.
11. They regarded the atom bomb as a monstrosity.
12. London is grandest and most complex monstrosity on earth.
13. Phil: Goodness gracious! Who thought monstrosity?
14. Her flower arrangement was a monstrosity.
15. A monstrosity too horrible to behold!
16. In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em, " he said in a statement."
17. As that monstrosity of venal lust is no longer possible, it is no longer needed.
18. Objective In order to know the monstrosity or abnormal appearance of auditory system, we adopted medical imaging evaluation on infants who suffered severe hearing loss.
19. Certainly, this cry-and-laugh monstrosity also contains the whole stimulation and joviality in a defensive game.
20. The Butcher is a monstrosity feared by enemies and allies alike.
21. Some serious ones may have spinal monstrosity and articular entasia .
22. It's a monstrosity, and a gratuitous one, as there is no urgency about legislating financial regulatory reform.
23. Or is it a filthy indulgence, a manufactured monstrosity for which we should justifiably be taxed?
24. That new multi - storey car - park is an utter monstrosity!
25. It is possible to envisage a new imaginary war between North and South, neo-Fordism and fundamentalism, modernity and monstrosity.
26. The artist, to my way of thinking, is a monstrosity, something outside nature.
27. It had warped me into a suffocating, totalizing essence, pinned me with the girders of weakness, monstrosity, and leprosy that supported their dichotomous construction of Homosexual.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Pompidou was in fact saddling us with a procedural monstrosity.
29. A hard-money advocate, suspicious of personal debt, Jackson viewed the Bank as a monstrosity that gave power over the people's money to a few unelected private bankers.
30. Near relative wedding was still one of the main reasons tance disease and congenital monstrosity infants.
More similar words: demonstrate, remonstrate, demonstrator, demonstration, monster, curiosity, animosity, virtuosity, construe, constrict, constrain, construct, constraint, misconstrue, constructing, construction, instructions, constructive, constrainedly, reconstruction, boa constrictor, reconstruction period, posit, erosion, neurosis, ambrosia, deposit, corrosion, sclerosis, opposite.