Random good picture Not show
1. Tonight, the peace agreement lies in tatters.
2. His clothes hung in tatters.
3. He was wearing a tattered coat.
4. His jersey was left in tatters.
5. Her marriage now lay in tatters.
6. I was shocked to see him in tatters.
7. Her clothes were old and in tatters.
8. He fled wearing only a sarong and a tattered shirt.
9. His shirt hung in tattered ribbons.
10. Peter was dejected,his confidence in tatters.
11. The government's education policy lies in tatters.
12. He produced a tattered envelope from his pocket.
13. In her hand was a tattered old photograph.
14. A tattered flag hung from the roof of the burnt - out building.
15. His credibility is in tatters after a series of defeats and failures.
16. Her tattered clothes in no way detracted from her beauty.
17. There was 1 person occurred tatter in infants' group after vaccinated,(Sentencedict.com ) the occurred rate is 0.17%.
18. The citrus tatter leaf disease, originated in China, is a serious virus disease of citrus. Researches on the citrus tatter leaf virus had played a great role in control of it around the world.
19. When I wake, a tatter of blue and green beneath my nails.
20. She's failed her exams, and now all her hopes of becoming a doctor are in tatters.
21. After the newspaper story appeared his reputation was in tatters.
22. But, two-and-a-half years later, things haven't quite gone to plan and Stanley's dreams of fame and fortune lie tattered and torn.
23. She replied to my points so convincingly that my argument was soon in tatters.
24. In addition, the remained problem and the future work on citrus tatter leaf virus are discussed.
25. White energy, which is rooted in Pleiadian genetics is straight and pierces holes in rotational energy, causing the field of another to tatter leading to the form becoming ill.
26. She replies to my point so convincingly that my argument is soon in tatter.
27. Three kinds of responsibilities of the translator correspond to the principle of the faithful, fluent and beautiful translations, the former and the tatter complementing each other.
More similar words: pitter-patter, hatter, patter, latter, matter, platter, shatter, pattern, flatter, scatter, battery, no matter, flattery, shattered, a matter of, flattering, scattering, clattering, antimatter, smattering, flight attendant, as a matter of fact, attend, attest, attempt, attend to, attention, attendant, attenuate, attentive.