Random good picture Not show
1. Add a few leaves of fresh basil to the salad.
2. Basil, oregano, thyme and rosemary are all herbs.
3. You might like to try a little more basil in the sauce next time.
4. It's the basil that gives the sauce its essential character.
5. Pesto is made of basil leaves, parmesan cheese, pine nuts(sentencedict.com), garlic and olive oil which have all been crushed together.
6. Basil nodded an acknowledgement as he entered the room.
7. There'snothing like fresh basil to put a zing into a tomato sauce.
8. Basil was summonsed for wounding a police officer.
9. Later they walked in the garden together, while Basil worked at the portrait.
10. I pried open several cartons of bean sprouts, basil, and lettuces and soaked them in a pail of water.
11. Unlike so many brilliant teachers I thought that Basil was completely altruistic - this was born out of his great generosity.
12. Basil was quite uncompromising about high standards in Art and required a lot from his teachers, but was encouraging to beginners.
13. The following quotation from Basil Mitchell can illustrate this.
14. Basil did not preach on such matters; he simply set high standards for teachers to emulate.
15. Basil looked seriously through my work.
16. Why do you put the basil on first?
17. Drain in a colander and remove the basil.
18. Basil is a native of Thailand and India.
19. Basil Rocke had a very puckish sense of humour and wryness which veiled a deep kindliness.
20. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, corn, basil, oil, lemon juice, and pepper.
21. The juicy tomatoes, dotted with threads of fragrant basil, have all the promise of summer.
22. Garnish with fresh parsley or basil and serve hot with fresh wholemeal bread.
23. Add plenty of basil to the breadcrumbs so that the mixture smells strongly of the herb.
24. The chicken was poached with basil and pepper.
25. To ensure good/the best results, use Italian tomatoes and fresh basil.
26. This was my first sight of Rosemary at the time of her engagement to Basil.
27. It means that for your marinara sauce you have to have fresh basil, good olive oil and garlic.
28. To make vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and basil.
29. Add the mushrooms, crushed peppercorns, green and red peppers, tomatoes and basil.
30. We have also had great success with grapevine cuttings and herb sprigs, such as basil and thyme.