Random good picture Not show
1. Basil, oregano, thyme and rosemary are all herbs.
2. Add a few leaves of fresh basil to the salad.
3. Basil nodded an acknowledgement as he entered the room.
4. Basil was summonsed for wounding a police officer.
5. You might like to try a little more basil in the sauce next time.
6. It's the basil that gives the sauce its essential character.
7. Pesto is made of basil leaves, parmesan cheese, pine nuts(sentencedict.com), garlic and olive oil which have all been crushed together.
8. There'snothing like fresh basil to put a zing into a tomato sauce.
9. The following quotation from Basil Mitchell can illustrate this.
10. Basil looked seriously through my work.
11. Why do you put the basil on first?
12. Drain in a colander and remove the basil.
13. Basil is a native of Thailand and India.
14. The chicken was poached with basil and pepper.
15. Garnish with a sprig of basil.
16. Garnish with fresh basil and serve cold.
17. Garnish with basil sprigs and shaved cheese.
18. When smooth[sentencedict.com], add the basil and pepper to taste.
19. He grew rhododendron, hydrangea, strawberries, tomatoes, basil.
20. Add reserved rabbit sauce, tomato, and basil.
21. Basil, needless to say, has found the butter.
22. This was my first personal encounter with Basil Rocke.
23. Stir in basil and duck and warm through.
24. I couldn't find Basil at the prize-giving.
25. I started working out a lingering death for Basil.
26. But Cynthia and Basil are awfully good sorts.
27. Thai basil is fast growing and wonderfully aromatic.
28. Stir in parsley and basil just before serving.
29. Later they walked in the garden together, while Basil worked at the portrait.
30. To ensure good/the best results, use Italian tomatoes and fresh basil.