Random good picture Not show
4. If the orange is going to be bad ----for the best of us are bad sometimes ---it begins to be bad from the outside, not from the inside.
5. Everything is going according to schedule.
6. Are you going by boat or by air?
7. I was going downhill and my brakes failed.
8. How long have you been going out with him?
9. 'I'm going now,' she said, fastening her coat.
10. Chris is going to work overseas.
11. I'm going to take a shower.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Going to college was not an option for me.
13. He stands a fair chance of going abroad.
14. Look! It's going up that tree.
15. I'm going to be emceeing a costume contest.
16. Is the tide going out or coming in ?
17. I am going to prune this bush down.
18. She has determined on going this afternoon.
19. I'm going to turn in my nightshift.
20. I suggested going in my car.
21. His campaign was not going well.
22. Is the tide coming in or going out?
23. He's going to be a bit pushed for money.
24. It looks as if it's going to rain.
25. She's going to need an operation on her ankle.
26. The economy was still going gangbusters.
27. 'Where are you going?' she asked.
28. The rain discouraged us from going out.
More similar words: ongoing, going concern, go in for, go into, cooking oil, undoing, adjoining, feel like doing, egoist, egoism, goitre, mudslinging, living thing, ring finger, lingering, join, coin, do in, point, joint, ringing, anoint, enjoin, join in, points, point to, coincide, point out, purloin, appoint.