Random good picture Not show
(1) He had acted heroically during the liner's evacuation.
(2) The details of the evacuation are veiled in secrecy.
(3) Police ordered the evacuation of the building.
(4) Orders went out to prepare for the evacuation of the city.
(5) The evacuation of civilians remains out of the question while the fighting continues.
(6) The evacuation is being organised at the request of the United Nations Secretary General.
(7) An evacuation of the city's four-million inhabitants is planned for later this week.
(8) And when the roster was called on evacuation(sentencedict.com), he was missing.
(9) A few days later the emergency evacuation of civilians from Suez to within the camp's barbed wire perimeter fence began.
(10) Even during the evacuation - more than 180,000 people were moved - most of them were not told what had happened.
(11) Naturally, transport for the evacuation was inadequate for the needs of the displaced people.
(12) Why was evacuation such an important episode in the social history of the Second World War?
(13) The Roman centurion can return and enforce the evacuation but he can't open up responses.
(14) Observers confirm, however, that evacuation is progressing at a snail's pace.
(15) Authorities did not order an evacuation in the neighborhood, but several residents left voluntarily.
(16) The evacuation followed a warning to a local radio station at 12.50am.
(17) With children constantly moving between evacuation and reception areas[Sentencedict], endless administrative problems arose.
(18) Reading accounts of evacuation by more conservatively-minded social commentators, one repeatedly encounters this analysis.
(19) The blast forced the evacuation of hotel workers and guests, including 450 people attending an oil and gas conference.
(20) The evacuation of children called for the development of special services, foreshadowing developments in child care practice after the war.
(21) Precedence must be given to the injured in the evacuation plans.
(22) As the level of the water rose, villages were put on evacuation standby.
(23) Detectives are investigating a hoax call which led to the evacuation of an office block.
(24) It all left yesterday's would-be refugees furious at the latest delay in an evacuation that has taken two months to negotiate.
(25) Tristan last blew its stack in 1961, forcing a complete evacuation.
(26) The aid workers are confined to their compounds and an evacuation from Kisangani is now likely.
(27) In May, a train containing empty propane tanks derailed in a steep Martinez canyon, causing another evacuation.
(28) The result was a number of extensive forest fires and the immediate evacuation of three nearby villages.
(29) This would lead to a mixing of chemicals and cause explosions that together with flooding would make evacuation practically impossible.
(30) Only when heavy raids on cities began would parents participate willingly in a future evacuation scheme.
More similar words: evacuate, evaluation, vacation, equation, situation, elevation, graduation, infatuation, insinuation, fluctuation, devastation, superannuation, menstruation, prevarication, proportional representation, vacuum, ratification, privatisation, gratification, vacuous, acclimatization, self-gratification, nation, ration, ovation, elation, oration, rationed, station, evaluate.