Random good picture Not show
(1) Life is a palette, you put colors on it. Let your past make you better, not bitter.
(2) He picked his brushes and palette.
(3) Greens and browns are typical of Ribera's palette.
(4) David Fincher paints from a palette consisting almost exclusively of grey and mud brown.
(5) Matisse's palette typically consists of bright blues, greens and oranges.
(6) Edges can be scraped, scored with a palette knife.
(7) He works with a very rich palette.
(8) The first 11 cantos are preparation of the palette.
(9) The palette knife marks, the smooth slabs of even colour neutralise any notions of the personal autograph.
(10) BEACH-COMBER Enliven an autumn palette with shades of citrus and spice, then indulge yourself in cashmere.
(11) Turn over each slice with a palette knife and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
(12) More muted in palette than Adam's recent work, they have yet the same characteristic richness of evocation.
(13) The range of the artist's palette widened to include cobalt blue, ultramarine, chrome yellow and viridian green.
(14) So using the default palette as the basis it is time for change.
(15) Four colours on the palette at the same time will give several million mixes, more than enough for most work.
(16) Luckily using macros and the customisable icon palette you can tailor Ami Pro 3.0 to your way of working.
(17) Look at the right side where the colour palette is displayed.
(18) Press it down lightly and smooth over the top with a palette knife.
(19) Fiennes has to use expressive body language and an extensive vocal palette to get his points across.
(20) Finally, he decided to rest the notebook on his left hip(sentencedict.com), much as an artist holds his palette.
(21) In one scene Dustin had to tear into one of his canvases with a palette knife.
(22) He muttered gruff compliments and showed his student how to prepare a palette.
(23) Thixotropic means the viscosity of the gel is reduced when it is worked with a palette knife.
(24) If it's more colours, then the new card must provide a bigger palette without loss of speed.
(25) Remove the pan from the heat, then slide the palette knife round the edge again.
(26) Another thing I take into consideration for the background is the color palette that will make the clients look best.
(27) Leave to dry overnight before gently bending back the waxed paper and lifting off the piped outlines with a palette knife.
(28) Even in his bluest period, Picasso blended enough colors to make various shades seem like an entire palette.
(29) The program has intelligent features to re-produce natural colours found in video shots using the VGA colour palette.
(30) Even the table that Keeley, the painter, had used as a palette was in its place beneath the sink.