Random good picture Not show
1. Our main aim is to increase sales in Europe.
2. The company is planning to realign its sales operations.
3. Sales were five percent lower than predicted.
4. The sudden increase in sales is easily explicable.
5. The sales campaign was a total disaster.http://sentencedict.com/sales.html
6. You have to learn to resist the sales patter.
7. She gets 10% commission on his sales.
8. A recent sales hiccup is nothing to panic about.
9. Shopping in the January sales can be maddening.
10. I work in the Sales Administration department.
11. Sales are very satisfactory this month.
12. Sales have slowed down quite markedly.
13. Last year's sales figures are given in brackets.
14. She was offered employment in the sales office.
15. Charity shops and jumble sales welcome usable clothes.
16. Sales rose by 20% over the Christmas period.
17. Send it to whoever is in charge of sales.
18. We outstripped all our competitors in sales last year.
19. His sales pitch was smooth and convincing.
20. She was upgraded to sales director.
21. Bankruptcy is a real possibility if sales don't improve.
22. This year has seen a boom in book sales.
23. Sales figures continue to show signs of improvement.
24. January's sales were slightly better than average.
25. Sales of electric heaters have increased.
26. Falling sales precipitated the failure of the company.
27. Mounting sales augur a profitable year.
28. Earlier sales forecasts were overly optimistic.
29. Sales last year were marginally higher than in 1991.
30. Our sales technique needs polishing up.
More similar words: sale, for sale, on sale, Palestinian, salad, salmon, salary, vassal, male, pale, tale, less, scale, whale, bless, female, dealer, calendar, talented, much less, homeless, nonetheless, senseless, telescope, equivalent, tablespoon, no less than, adolescent, more or less, regardless.