Random good picture Not show
3. The Emperor lived in the Palace.
4. The splendor of the palace dazed him.
5. The ballroom is the crowning glory of the palace.
6. The highlight of our tour was seeing the palace.
7. The palace is famous for its 17th-century painted ceilings.
8. The palace was built in the fifteenth century.
9. A summer palace was half bosomed in trees.
10. The carriage passed through the palace gates.
11. I was granted permission to visit the palace.
12. A great crowd had gathered outside the President's palace.
13. This street ends in the Children's Palace.
14. The palace is closed for restoration .
15. They entered the palace courtyard.
16. In April 655, Osman's palace was besieged by rebels.
17. The palace was rich in ornament.
18. The palace is full of priceless antiques.
19. An angry mob is attacking the palace.
20. The royal palace was filled with intrigue.
21. The palace flags were all flying at half-mast.
22. The Palace of Versailles is very grand.
23. The walls of the palace are marble with silver inlay.
24. A trip to the Summer Palace is programmed for next Sunday.
25. When built, the palace and its grounds were more extensive than the city itself.
26. He deposed his father in a palace coup in 1970.
27. She'd come hotfoot from the palace with the latest news.
28. Troops fired on demonstrators near the Royal Palace causing many casualties.
29. Bill was among the first to gain entry to Buckingham Palace when it opened to the public recently.
30. For a few weeks in the summer(http://sentencedict.com), visitors are able to go round Buckingham Palace.
More similar words: palatial, place, in place, replace, out of place, in place of, take place, placement, workplace, replacement, marketplace, take the place of, in the first place, face to face, pale, palm, salad, principal, galaxy, salary, municipal, balanced, Palestinian, balance of, black, on a large scale, laconic, black out, face, pace.