Random good picture Not show
1. The company deals in both hardware and software.
2. I'll show you how to load the software.
3. He was arrested for selling pirated software.
4. She set up her own software firm.
5. This software is used for modelling atmospheric dynamics.
6. The software is very wasteful of memory.
7. It's quite simple to upgrade the indexing software.
8. Their share of the software market is substantial.
9. It was decided the school should purchase new software.
10. The new software is IBM compatible .
11. The software has no particular distinguishing features.
12. Have you ever used this software before?
13. The software enables you to access the Internet in seconds.
14. More than 30 software firms were involved in the project.
15. They hope to emulate the success of other software companies.
16. He works for a software company/a company that makes software.
17. With suitable software you can use your PC as a word processor.
18. We are constantly upgrading our software to meet customers' needs.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Many software companies have adapted popular programs to the new operating system.
20. McDermot Software is growing fast, adding another 100 employees to its payroll over the last year.
21. It is important to select a software package that suits your requirements.
22. The software will run on any PC.
23. The software is still at the test stage.
24. He writes software programs for financial institutions.
25. Some publishers are now diversifying into software.
26. You'll need to upgrade your hard drive to 4Mb before running this software.
27. We offer free technical support for those buying our software.
28. We do not have the resources to update our computer software.
29. It has cost them a great deal of money and time to develop this software.
30. The distributors will probably bump up the price of the software when the next version is released.
More similar words: at war, post-war, softly, soften, often, ahead of time, sofa, as of, so far, war, out of the question, warn, bags of, lots of, more often than not, award, toward, warmth, warm up, the mass of, in so far as, and so forth, hardware, warehouse, warrior, warning, by means of, all sorts of, in terms of, a series of.