Random good picture Not show
1. The mountains stood out in silhouette.
2. The silhouette of the bare tree on the hill was clear against the winter sky.
3. He drew the city in silhouette.
4. I could see its black silhouette against the evening sky.
5. The painter lined the silhouette of a girl.
6. The dark silhouette of the castle ruins stood out boldly against the fading light.
7. The old windmill stood out in silhouette.
8. As he rides away, the sunset gilds his silhouette.
9. The big-headed silhouette with its strangely twisted mandibles surprises motorists on a day out to the seaside.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Piper glared angrily at his bulky silhouette.
11. He had seen their silhouette against the night sky.
12. She paused again to see its silhouette against the dimming sky.
13. The sky was getting darker and the silhouette of the Chateau was casting a long shadow of gloom over the scene.
14. The 321/2 stamp depicted a woman in silhouette.
15. Its monstrous supine silhouette was clearly visible on the stairs.
16. But her blankness, the blankness of her silhouette as Peggy stands in her habitual pose against the windows, suggested it.
17. Picked out in silhouette is a swarm, a veritable plague, of humanity.
18. Silhouette tunnels of darkness arrowed out and wavered in front of them.
19. I saw the silhouette of someone waiting under the streetlight.
20. The dress is fitted to give you a flattering silhouette.
21. For a moment she thought that she saw his silhouette against the window, but she couldn't be certain.
22. On hearing a noise, he and Barnabas sat straight up, seeing only a silhouette in the doorway.
23. It has two patch pockets and is darted at the front to give a neat silhouette.
24. Lying amid waste land to one side of the village, there rose the jutting silhouette of a cyclopean wall.
25. Whether stated or unstated, these conventions remain true for all Mills and Boon, Silhouette, and Harlequin romances.
26. All this for a fleeting ten second flash of silhouette on the Big Screen.
27. She returns to the television, and I can see her motionless silhouette against some once-jaunty blinds.
28. Throwing up her hand, Tabitha glimpsed a figure in silhouette rising up from the floor at their very feet.
29. Short wings, more pointed than other owls, combine with long tail to give hawk-like silhouette.
30. Lauren's fall collection includes wool suits with a new, narrower silhouette.
More similar words: get the better of, letter, better, cigarette, silk, due to, banquet, missile, pretty, settle, get together, setting, settle for, vendetta, hour, settle down, get through, house, shout, mutter, latter, matter, attend, settlement, unsettling, pattern, battery, scatter, though, should.