Random good picture Not show
1. It is appalling that child was murdered.
2. Let me be quite blunt your work is appalling.
3. Conditions in the prison are said to be appalling.
4. Nothing can extenuate such appalling behaviour.
5. The country is notorious for its appalling prison conditions.
6. They have been living under the most appalling conditions for two months.
7. The book celebrates the hostages' remarkable triumph over appalling adversity.
8. She suffered appalling injuries.
9. Your table manners are appalling - don't you know how to use a knife and fork?
10. It's a nice job but the pay is appalling.
11. Appalling poverty and great wealth coexist in the city.
12. Her lack of manners is quite appalling.
13. He stood there wide-eyed at the appalling scene.
14. He was kept in appalling conditions in prison.
15. That was an appalling waste.
16. I developed an appalling headache.
17. The weather was absolutely appalling .
18. You dealt me an appalling hand in that game.
19. I am an absolutely appalling speller.
20. He came from an appalling home background.
21. The journey home was appalling.
22. The prisoners were kept in the most appalling conditions.
23. The prisoners were living in appalling conditions.
24. The search was hampered by appalling weather conditions.
25. People are living in appalling conditions.
26. The battlefield was a scene of appalling bloodshed.
27. Helicopters fly in appalling weather to succour shipwrecked mariners.
28. The bus service is appalling now.
29. His manners are appalling you can't take him anywhere!
30. Aid workers were said to have been filled with dismay by the appalling conditions that the refugees were living in.
More similar words: rolling, compelling, appealing, fulfilling, willingness, apparent, apparently, apparatus, call in, pull in, roll in, all in all, fill in, fall into, fall in love, fall in love with, cling, ruling, ceiling, sibling, happening, jostling, sparkling, unsettling, counseling, boiling water, pal, pale, palm, flippant.