Random good picture Not show
1. The main symptoms of anaemia are tiredness and pallor.
2. Her cheeks have a sickly pallor.
3. He had a sickly green pallor.Sentencedict
4. The deathly pallor of her skin was frightening.
5. A sleepless night had added to her pallor.
6. She had a ghastly pallor.
7. Her cheeks had an unhealthy pallor.
8. The deathly pallor of her skin had been replaced by the faintest flush of color.
9. Her skin had a deathly pallor.
10. These include sweating, anxiety, tremulousness, pallor, and sometimes confusion.
11. It has a pallor not only appropriate to her imagery but necessary to it.
12. Their skin taking on the pallor of death, is the same colour as the linen sheets.
13. In her dark-eyed pallor and arrogant bloody-mindedness, she reminded him of Perdita.
14. A sleepless night had added to her pallor and the haunted look in her eyes.
15. Her gaze lingered on his pallor and the sprinkling of grey in his darkish hair.
16. His yellow pallor gave him a jaundiced look; his beard was unbrushed, his cap askew.
17. While the patient was unconscious, was pallor, redness, or cyanosis evident?
18. I stared at Minna and saw that her pallor was that of a sick person.
19. Cosmetics might conceal the pallor of her skin, but it could never hide the shadows in her eyes.
20. They have long hair and long nails and, not unnaturally, a white pallor, and very little to eat.
21. He watched her, moved by her beauty, worried by her growing pallor.
22. His shrunken skin becomes filled out and loses its coldness and pallor.
23. The green light surrounding them now seemed to be imparting a sick lifeless pallor.
24. And they had to take four semesters of hygiene, or gym-perhaps to counter their waxy pallor and puny stature.
25. No emotion showed on Dempster's impassive face, only a slight pallor in his normally ruddy complexion.
26. He had a bad eye, fixed, with a sinister pallor.
27. She could even see it in this thing, the pallor of it, the fine dust of jet black fur.
28. The patient should be advised to report immediately the occurrence of easy bruising, pallor, persistent sore throat, or fever.
29. He had a bony wizened face and an unhealthy pallor.
30. Stella had recovered much of her poise, and only the pallor of her face showed the strain she was under.