Random good picture Not show
1. I've searched up hill and down dale.
2. If Douglas came down hard enough on him, Dale would rebel.
3. Ms Dale is representing the defendant in the case.
4. The police trailed Dale for days.
5. Dale was chagrined that she wasn't impressed.
6. They cycled up hill and down dale, glad to be away from the city.
7. We've been chasing up hill and down dale trying to find you.
8. Dale says Butte is the armpit of Montana.
9. Dale is showing some of his work in one of the galleries downtown.
10. Mr Dale said it would also provide Jaguar with a unique opportunity to reach people who might buy one of its cars.
11. In the early 1980s, Dale Spender edited a collection of essays assessing the impact of feminism on the academic disciplines.
12. A few places further down the dale had got it at once, and then it began to advance further up towards us.
13. Huddersfield wrapped up the scoring when Dale Cardoza touched down.
14. The Dale, perhaps for the only time in its short life, was full.
15. Dale says that anyone who is having problems with epoflex is not following the instructions.
16. Dale Baker and David Gibson are now key players in Bright's new look side, both made 70's.
17. She is concerned publicity and gossip in the dale has spurred others to take their lives.
18. The boy, Allen of the Dale, taught her archery.
19. In the last 16 matches tomorrow Duffy plays Dale and will be going out to avenge that defeat over fellow Ulsterman Sharpe.
20. Looking northwards towards the end of the dale, she frowned to see the accumulation of heavy clouds above the moors.
21. The world No. 9 had to raise his game to see off a strong challenge from Dale.
22. In doing so he departed from the precedent set by many of the best known formula constructors, including Flesch and Dale.
23. They would come back on leave and wear their scarlet tunics in the dale.
24. In fact[sentencedict.com], he'd always liked the house better when Dale wasn't in it.
25. A rough-coated collie called Tip, he was offered to me by some relatives down the dale whilst I still had Chip.
26. In its former glory it must have dominated the whole dale below from Richmond to Hawes.
27. He cried so much that he barely could talk to his public defender, Dale Nielson.
28. The biggest draw has been the fence in front of Dale Earnhardt Industries in Mooresville.
29. Below the wood, a curlew started from the grass and winged beneath us, its mate calling from across the dale.
30. Mrs Thwaites and I followed the path made in the snow by the animals and managed to get out of the dale all right.