Random good picture Not show
1. She has a pale face.
2. Pink tinged her pale cheeks.
3. He looks pale in the moonlight.
4. She has a pale skin which doesn't tan easily.
5. She has a pale complexion.
6. She was pale with fear.
7. She was morose, pale(http://Sentencedict.com), and reticent.
8. Migrating birds filled the pale sky.
9. She had short brown hair and a pale complexion.
10. I will always be, even if love pale.
11. A pale wintry sun shone through the clouds.
12. The ordeal left her looking pale and drawn.
13. He was listless and pale and wouldn't eat much.
14. The old trees were profiled against the pale sky.
15. The sky was pale blue.
16. Turn is winter, sunshine getting thinner and pale.
17. Now she looks pale as if she were ill.
18. You look pale. Are you OK?
19. Pale moonlight(sentencedict.com), I declare lonely and shadow.
20. As realization dawned, he went pale.
21. Silent and pale, she clutched her mother's hand.
22. She looked pale and sickly.
23. She turns pale at the sight of blood.
24. Pale words who can see this person's bitter.
25. He looked very pale and drawn.
26. The trees were black silhouettes against the pale sky.
27. Ruth went pale as the news sank in.
28. You're looking pale - do you feel ill?
29. A single pale blue flower grows up from each joint on a long stalk.