Random good picture Not show
(1) Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
(2) They achieved political domination of the area.
(3) The country longs to be free of colonial domination.
(4) They had five centuries of domination by the Romans.
(5) His defeat ended American domination of the sport.
(6) She longed to escape from her mother's domination.
(7) The country is still under foreign domination.
(8) The country came under foreign domination.
(9) The company has struggled to maintain its domination in the marketplace.
(10) Unintelligent control appears as external domination.
(11) I have no secret plan for world domination.
(12) History is full of attempts at imperial domination.
(13) The white minority political domination has gone.
(14) The big three's domination is such that their nearest rivals Limerick don't even make it into double figures.
(15) The domination of the liberal view was reflected in the relatively narrow range of sources on which western scholars worked.
(16) The zemstvo reform of 1890 increased noble domination of the local assemblies.
(17) No mean achievement given the established market domination by Sage.
(18) The domination of economic policy by the Federal Reserve and other central banks is new.
(19) Some cynics say that sport is a mere instrument of capitalist domination.
(20) She claims that society is still characterized by male domination and female subordination.
(21) A handful of Internet companies are battling for world domination.
(22) It is accepted that the superpowers are each seeking world wide domination.
(23) The appointment of a woman was one in the eye for male domination.
(24) In general Republicans supported the measure because its likely effect would be to undermine the long-lasting Democratic domination of the state legislature.
(25) Of the Tuscan towns[http://sentencedict.com/domination.html], Amelia and Otricoli were the only ones to accept papal domination without a murmur.
(26) A small, mountainous country with a population of under three million people, it has long been free from colonial domination.
(27) The government has waved the magic wand of legislation over longstanding curriculum problems: overload, differentiation, progression, examination domination.
(28) Undoubtedly, the Conservatives have been quite content to increase state domination.
(29) The State exercises coercion, but civil society performs the function of maintaining hegemony, or domination by consent.
(30) It made me reappraise my attitudes to oppression and the politics of domination and subordination.
More similar words: nomination, rumination, dominate, culmination, examination, recrimination, discrimination, inclination, combination, destination, dominant, predominant, procrastination, nominate, nation, national, zonation, donation, damnation, nationwide, incarnation, designation, explanation, nation-state, nationalism, indignation, inauguration, international, naturalization, administration.