Random good picture Not show
2. He is not a person to trifle with.
3. He was just a trifle too friendly for my liking.
4. It is a mere trifle.
5. Try turning the key a trifle .
6. This chair is a trifle rocky.
7. Jack, could you serve out the trifle?
8. I'll have just a trifle of the dessert.
9. Trifle? That comes under Puddings and Desserts.
10. The wine has made him a trifle tipsy.
11. Don't trifle with the girl's affections.
12. I'm a trifle confused about the arrangements for tonight.
13. This trifle developed itself into a serious problem.
14. You should not trifle with someone's affection.
15. She seemed a trifle anxious.
16. $1 000 is a mere trifle to her.
17. He got himself all worked up over a trifle.
18. I thought we'd have trifle for pudding.
19. This dress is a trifle short.
20. It cost a mere trifle.
21. Isn't the meat a trifle tough?
22. His background is a trifle dubious, to say the least.
23. Quiet, contained, a trifle prissy-but unfailingly polite.
24. I loathe men who trifle with women's affections.
25. Intensive training is making many activists a trifle monosyllabic.
26. Alas, they are just a trifle over life size.
27. And now the admiral became a trifle excited.
28. Not to be a trifle smug, or anything.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. It is a pity that such a talent as him should be employed about such trifle matters.
30. As a photographer, he'd found both locations just a trifle disappointing.