Random good picture Not show
1. When shall we get the examination results?
2. The examination results will be announced in September.
3. Have you passed the examination you took last month?
4. My examination was a cinch and I passed easily.
5. He has no hope of passing the examination.
6. She failed in the examination.
7. I expect he'll pass the examination.
8. You must give in your examination papers now.
9. Later,it transpired she had failed the examination.
10. The defendant broke down under cross - examination .
11. He passed his French oral examination.
12. The college entrance examination is a real challenge.
13. Careful examination of the ruins revealed new evidence.
14. He was washed out in the last examination.
15. He failed to pass the examination through carelessness.
16. You need a medical examination.
17. You will need to have a routine biannual examination.
18. The student is preparing for the examination.
19. He sat on the examination table in his underpants.
20. Her illness exempted her from the examination.
21. He gained full marks in the examination.
22. At the examination he peeped at his neighbour's paper.
23. You can't equate passing examination and being intelligent.
24. All students are required to take this examination.
25. Though she tried very hard,[http://Sentencedict.com]she failed in the examination.
26. Every child in the class passed the examination.
27. You must revise for the examination.
28. He passed the examination with ease.
29. Your carelessness will tell against you in the examination.
30. He did not pass the English examination this time.
More similar words: nomination, recrimination, discrimination, examine, examining, inclination, combination, laminated, nation, zonation, donation, national, damnation, nationwide, incarnation, nationalism, explanation, nation-state, international, administration, dominate, eliminate, fascinating, ratification, in addition, for example, in addition to, location, education, operation.