Random good picture Not show
(3) I've arranged that we can borrow their car.
(4) Can I borrow a hair dryer?
(5) Can I borrow your pen for a minute?
(6) May I borrow your pen?
(7) May I borrow ten dollars?
(8) Can I borrow a couple of bucks?
(9) Borrow beckoned to me from across the street.
(10) Can I borrow your umbrella?
(11) Can I borrow your tape?
(12) Can I borrow a pencil?—Yes,(sentencedict.com) help yourself.
(13) Can I borrow your Baedeker for France?
(14) Of course he would be ashamed to borrow often.
(15) Can I borrow your lecture notes?
(16) Do you have a pen that I can borrow?
(17) May I borrow your car?
(18) May I borrow some money?
(19) I've forgotten my pen. Could I borrow yours?
(20) She used to borrow money and not bother to pay it back.
(21) You're welcome to borrow my tennis racket, such as it is.
(22) Members can borrow up to ten books from the library at any one time.
(24) If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some, for the that goes a-borrowing goes a-sorrowing.
(25) He came to see me on/under the pretext of asking my advice when he really wanted to borrow money.
(26) The timely arrival of the cheque took away the need to borrow money.
(27) Do you have a Birmingham to London train timetable that I could borrow?
(28) I knew he was only flattering me because he wanted to borrow some money.
(29) We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors; we borrow it from our Children.
(30) Oh, here we go again! Claude's just asked to borrow some more money from me.