Random good picture Not show
1. He was the most obstinate man I've ever met.
2. He can be very obstinate at times.
3. Never have I met a woman so obstinate, so pigheaded!
4. He is obstinate and determined and will not give up.
5. He can be very obstinate when he wants to be!
6. She's too obstinate to let anyone help her.
7. The obstinate old man refused to go to hospital.
8. It rubs to work under such an obstinate man.
9. My uncle Walter is as obstinate as they come.
10. Invading troops met with obstinate resistance by guerilla forces.
11. He continued to be obstinate.
12. "You're an obstinate man," she said. "Is that a criticism," I said,[sentencedict.com] "or just an observation?".
13. Formal, exact and obstinate, he was also cold, suspicious, touchy and tactless.
14. It is difficult to reason with an obstinate old man.
15. Don't be so obstinate!
16. He is so obstinate that he still tries to defend his theory, although it has been proved wrong.
17. Ed is being obstinate again.
18. You know I'm right really. You're just being obstinate.
19. She had an obstinate chin, a cruel mouth and small arrogant eyes.
20. Old dirt is obstinate and also begins to destroy the fibres if left.
21. Ballater sensed obstinate refusal rather than a willingness to bargain.
22. So a blind obstinate energy kept her constant in her refusal to allow any eventuality to mar her Love Affair.
23. How do you deal with an obstinate teenager who always says she isn't hungry?
24. Both sides are trying to wear the other down by being obstinate in the negotiations.
25. Those words of my New Hampshire neighbor seem to mock my trivial but obstinate frustration.
26. She was always the outsider, refusing to conform to traditions, obstinate and impudent.
27. She controlled herself sternly, forcing her face into a puffy obstinate shape.
28. In some ways they were so alike; red of hair and hot of temper, both obstinate as mules.
29. Good advice you just have to give way to these obstinate creatures.
30. On the subject of all these movements the radio maintained an obstinate silence.
More similar words: abstinence, fascinating, dominate, laminated, eliminate, coordinate, decaffeinated, obstacle, obstreperous, combination, inclination, nomination, coordinator, burst in, instinct, distinct, testing, existing, assist in, recrimination, consist in, burst into, donate, Senate, innate, discrimination, distinction, distinctive, clandestine, Palestinian.