Random good picture Not show
1. How did the plan originate?
2. All theories originate from / in practice and in turn serve practice.
3. Darwin stated that the species originate by descent.
4. A lot of our medicines originate from tropical plants.
5. It does not originate in the comforts of religion.
6. It is likely that these coherent structures originate through an intermittent instability of the velocity profile.
7. They may originate above the clouds, but they reach us in the end.
8. Many of our foods originate from tropical forest species such as rice, cocoa, fruit, maize and coffee.
9. Most back problems originate in this area, but they could be easily avoided by regular exercise of the spinal erectors.
10. How then did this concept originate, and why has it received such currency among specialists and the public at large?
11. Could life originate in environments where there is no oxygen?
12. The time signals must originate from places of known latitude and longitude.
13. Some sounds even seem to originate in another part of the room.
14. The psychic gifts appear to originate from no particular relationship, according to most of those to whom I have had to minister.
15. Automatisms can originate from almost anywhere in the temporal lobe, but seldom from any other part of the brain.
16. The stories originate from Terra, the birthplace of mankind, or so it is said.
17. He said he knows the calls are connected to the convention, because they originate from hotels.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Liverpool supporters would have us believe that they all originate from the Kop, but this is doubtful.
19. However, the form of the horns of consecration did not originate with Crete.
20. This means that gluons for some reason produce jets that are more spread out than the ones that originate from quarks.
21. How did the tradition of wearing costumes on Halloween originate?
22. Some of the very energetic ions and electrons which reach the Earth and which we observe as cosmic-rays probably originate from Jupiter.
23. My beloved Poole! in excessive anxiety, I believe it might originate.
24. In this day and age almost all of the most positive and far-reaching developments in pollution prevention originate in industry.
25. Some short scarps and hummocks in this region probably also originate from the Caloris impact.
26. Any negative statements and accusations made should be promptly and forthrightly answered, preferably at the level on which they originate.
27. Both were said to be of no fixed abode, although they originate from the Old Swan district of Liverpool.
28. From what I saw, the repression all seemed to originate externally, from parents and the rest of adult society.
29. This sediment thickening indicates the role of sediment loading in sustaining basin subsidence but it does not explain how basins originate.
30. Experimental results indicated that the enzymatically active PLA2 found in serum in experimental porcine pancreatitis might originate from the pancreas.
More similar words: originally, origin, dominate, eliminate, laminated, obstinate, coordinate, decaffeinated, frigid, dig in, gubernatorial, inclination, rumination, nomination, combination, fascinating, examination, coordinator, recrimination, Senate, innate, donate, discrimination, resonate, fortunately, nation-state, right, digital, trigger, all right.