Similar words: nomination, domination, abominable, rumination, examination, culmination, recrimination, discrimination. Meaning: [ə‚bɒmɪ'neɪʃn] n. 1. a person who is loathsome or disgusting 2. hate coupled with disgust 3. an action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorrence.
Random good picture Not show
1. Foxhunting is an abomination.
2. That new concrete building is an abomination.
3. He preached that slavery was an abomination.
4. She regarded smoking with abomination.
5. His ruling may have been an abomination, but it was neither a high crime nor a misdemeanor.
6. Mark my words -- I shall revenge this abomination!
7. His treatment of the children is an abomination.
8. All I behold is an abomination.
9. Abomination! Vile creatures! You will fall before Mab.
10. The demon fathered this disgusting abomination from her child!
11. My father held sin in abomination.
12. That concrete building is an abomination to him.
13. What is happening is an abomination.
14. Their abomination of violence was obvious.
15. For some, the question is an abomination.
16. If any abomination so current needs to be reprised,[sentencedict.com/abomination.html] think of it.
17. One has committed abomination with his neighbor's wife and another has lewdly defiled his daughter-in-law And another in you has humbled his sister, his father's daughter.
18. Hard by the bay was the abomination, the slave market at her door.
19. For the froward is abomination to the LORD : but his secret is with the righteous.
20. But Christians believed it an abomination to honor such a pagan god.
21. Reduced the damage dealt by the Sul'lithuz Abomination and Sul'lithuz Sandcrawler.
22. According to the lore of True Valiance, necromancy in any form was an abomination.
23. To be perfectly honest, the place is an eyesore, an abomination.
24. Gambling is forbidden in Islam, and the fatwa quotes a verse from the Koran that calls on all Muslims to avoid gambling as an abomination and Satan's handiwork.
25. " What? " The Master of Sorcere brandished his sausage. " This travesty. This abomination. "
26. The thought of foolishness is sin : and the scorner is an abomination to men.
27. For two women or two men to be together is an abomination.
28. The devising of folly is sin, And the scorner is an abomination to men.
29. This one aims for a grittier and darker theme, where you will see Hulk and the equally powerful Abomination pummel each other.
30. Saturnalia was considered a festive time for Romans, but Christians believed it an abomination to honor such a pagan god.
More similar words: nomination, domination, abominable, rumination, examination, culmination, recrimination, discrimination, combination, inclination, imagination, destination, procrastination, dominate, nominate, nation, zonation, donation, national, damnation, nationwide, incarnation, collaboration, designation, nation-state, explanation, indignation, nationalism, impersonation, inauguration.