Random good picture Not show
(3) School officials say they welcome parental involvement.
(4) They clapped their hands to welcome him.
(5) Our host gave us an effusive welcome.
(6) I would welcome some help but don't strain yourself!
(7) The team was given a royal reception/welcome.
(8) They all held out their hands to welcome me.
(9) They made us very welcome in their home.
(10) They were at the door to welcome us.
(11) Several people came by to welcome me.
(12) Charity shops and jumble sales welcome usable clothes.
(13) It gives me great pleasure to welcome our speaker.
(14) We welcome this development very much.
(15) The audience gave the band a rousing welcome. Sentencedict.com
(16) The Captain and crew welcome you aboard.
(17) They received a warm welcome.
(18) We welcome any comments and suggestions on these proposals.
(19) They ran forward to welcome her.
(20) Whoever , whoe'er comes will be welcome.
(21) A warm welcome awaits all our customers.
(22) His predecessor was accorded an equally tumultuous welcome.
(23) Any helpful suggestions would be welcome.
(24) Welcome to my humble abode.
(25) You're welcome to stay the night here.
(26) I must be there to welcome my guests.
(27) He discerned a certain coldness in their welcome.
(28) The whole town turned out to welcome the team home.
(29) I brought some of my friends home to a warm welcome from my wife.
(30) I hope I made it clear to him that he was no longer welcome here.
More similar words: come home, wheelchair, at all costs, well, towel, welfare, swell, social contract, as well, jewelry, well known, well-known, dwell on, electoral college, may as well, as well as, come, comet, home, some, constitutional convention, come out, come to, come by, come up, become, come at, come on, come for, come of.