Random good picture Not show
6. He can't take it with a grain of salt.
7. Omit the salt in this recipe.
8. Brush the aubergines with oil, add salt and pepper, and bake till soft. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan.
9. Common salt is a compound of sodium and chlorine.
10. Don't put so much salt on your chips!
11. Add one heaped tablespoon of salt.
12. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
13. Adding salt to food improves the flavour.
14. Salt is a substance we use in cooking.
15. If you salt the vegetables with a little onion salt, they will taste better.
16. She put salt into her coffee by mistake.
17. This might need some salt and pepper.
18. She is economical with/in her use of salt when cooking.
19. Don't overdo the salt in the food.
20. Could I have the salt, please?
21. Do not add salt to beans when cooking as this tends to toughen the skins.
22. Can you pass the salt please?
23. Salt occurs naturally in sea water.
24. When sea water is allowed to evaporate, salt crystals are deposited.
25. Salt intake may lead to raised blood pressure in susceptible adults.
26. Her humour adds salt to her conversation.
27. Add a little salt to bring out the flavour of the herbs.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. These fish will quickly die in salt water.
30. Mix about four cups of white flour with a pinch of salt.
More similar words: salty, sale, sales, salad, vassal, salmon, dorsal, salary, for sale, on sale, alter, salient, wealth, health, wholesale, reprisal, altogether, royalty, penalty, wealthy, appeal to, altruism, casualty, although, specialty, be equal to, commensalism, altruistic, alternative, the death penalty.