Random good picture Not show
1. distinguish what is worth reading.
4. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. Joseph Addison
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. My hobbies include reading and painting.
7. He reclined on the sofa reading a magazine.
8. She was reading tales of adventures.
9. I believe he has started reading up anthropology.
10. He tore up the letter after reading it.
11. The doctor is reading the Journal of Medical Science.
12. Reading is taught using a combination of several methods.
13. Please replace the books after reading.
14. A child's vocabulary expands through reading.
15. I enjoyed reading these books very much.
16. He was reading a math textbook in the dormitory.
17. He just grunted and carried on reading his book.
18. He was reading an interesting story.
19. That book is not healthy reading for a child.
20. Are you any good at map reading?
21. He irrigates his mind by reading widely.
22. He reentered the reading room by another door.
23. I never enjoys reading sophisticated novels.
24. He rewarded the bearer before reading the note.
25. Consult the bibliography for further reading on the subject.
26. I've just started reading a book by Graham Greene.
27. Reading and writing are two different skills.
28. She has a reading knowledge of German .
29. She never tires of reading novels.
More similar words: leading, readily, trading, steadily, read, thread, spread, reader, already, get ready, dreaded, breadth, make a difference, spread out, already in, widespread, landing, dining, funding, wedding, abiding, boarding, including, building, demanding, spending, outstanding, impending, regarding, recording.