Random good picture Not show
1. Her spouse will come to see her on Sunday.
2. It is often helpful to have your spouse in the room when major news is expected.
3. Which spouse should enter into the covenant?
4. Lady Grafton had agreed readily with her spouse.
5. Does your spouse still stimulate and enthuse you?
6. The present rules are: Rights of surviving spouse.
7. Your spouse dies after taking a prescription medicine.
8. Take a married couple, with each spouse earning an average salary of $ 45, 000.
9. Recall, with misgivings, that what attracted me to Spouse originally was his wit.
10. If you wish, you can also insure your Spouse and pay a joint premium starting from ￡7.90.
11. When possible,(sentencedict .com) it is often advantageous for the spouse also to go into psychotherapy.
12. Spouse was gobsmacked. After tea and lots of talking, I rang my Mum, singing the praises of epidurals.
13. However, some firms issue the spouse with details of opportunities available to do voluntary work or attend further education classes.
14. The prize for the innocent spouse lay in benefits such as child custody and financial support.
15. They may also insist that the other spouse change their behaviour so that it would be more consistent with their own.
16. Any civil servant who talks to his or her spouse about work would be committing an offence.
17. Property held in joint tenancy automatically passes to the surviving spouse after the death of the other.
18. But then he will have no compunction in taking Friday afternoon off to go shopping with his spouse.
19. Sometimes a carer is clearly identified by being a spouse, or already resident in the same house.
20. But selective use of television can make for a healthy ritual for connection with your spouse.
21. Since most of the male students were in their mid to late twenties, spouse hunting for them was a major preoccupation.
22. We can then reclaim the income tax you - or your spouse - have paid already.
23. A crisis tends to arise out of a deterioration in health, or even the death of a carer, spouse or relative.
24. Few events in life are as traumatic as the death of a spouse.
25. Consequently they also illustrated higher rates of psychological anxiety and stress than spouse carers.
26. The interests of the children, if there is no surviving spouse, absolutely override those of any other relatives.
27. Persistent investigations into her finances and actions make her the first presidential spouse to enter a second term faced with potential indictment.
28. For example, it offers important protections to innocent people whose spouse or former spouse has failed to pay taxes.
29. Most companies, but not all, extend the cover to a spouse or other named person with a good driving record.
30. Many women would assume control of the family business upon the death of a spouse.
More similar words: pour, drop out, compound, keep out of, spoon, respond, sponsor, bespoke, teaspoon, on the spot, response, transport, spokesman, tablespoon, respondent, correspondent, house, transportation, corresponding to, be responsible for, active transport, cousin, as soon as possible, obvious, housing, heinous, warehouse, envious, dubious, anxious.