Synonym: piquant, salt. Similar words: royalty, penalty, casualty, specialty, the death penalty, guilty, faculty, sale. Meaning: ['sɔːltɪ] adj. 1. engagingly stimulating or provocative 2. containing or filled with salt 3. one of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of sea water.
Random good picture Not show
1. The very salty water buoyed her as she swam.
2. They gave her salty water to make her vomit.
3. The very salty water buoyed him up as he swam.
4. Steel tends to corrode faster in a salty atmosphere, such as by the sea.
5. Salty food makes one thirsty.
6. He couldn't see her salty humour in the situation.
7. Abscesses should be bathed in warm salty water.
8. Salty food makes you thirsty.
9. She could smell the salty tang of the sea.
10. This bacon is too salty for me.
11. Go easy on salty foods such as bacon.
12. The resulting salty water will be discharged at sea.
13. The soup had a very salty taste.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. She has a salty sense of humour.
15. Blood stained sputum, salty, sour or yellow.
16. Cooked aroma with a slightly salty taste.
17. Some customers complained about the salty aftertaste.
18. She's a surprisingly salty lady.
19. Some commented on the salty aftertaste.
20. Closetting their hurt in quiet worship, salty banter.
21. The soup is a little too salty.
22. The french fries were too salty for me.
23. The fire flared up with salty blue flames and the driftwood crackled and spat.
24. Salty water Negi says the 1819 earthquake created a 100-kilometre-long fissure that diverted the river.
25. Local tradition calls salty crags by the Dead Sea after her still.
26. And that requires practitioners who value aggression, salty talk, an obnoxious demeanor, and rude behavior.
27. Josie kicked up a fuss because the soup was too salty.
28. You can float very easily in/on the Dead Sea because it's so salty.
29. The main drawback to these products is that they tend to be too salty.
30. He was conscious of the rush of warm fluid down on to his lips, and the salty taste of his own blood.
More similar words: royalty, penalty, casualty, specialty, the death penalty, guilty, faculty, sale, sales, salad, vassal, salary, for sale, salmon, dorsal, on sale, alter, salient, wealth, health, wholesale, reprisal, altogether, wealthy, appeal to, although, altruism, be equal to, commensalism, altruistic.