Random good picture Not show
3. The five survivors eventually reached safety, ragged, half-starved and exhausted.
4. They ragged him about his haircut.
5. The children were wearing dirty ragged clothes.
6. A ragged little boy begged his bread along the street.
7. Crowds of ragged children played among the rocks.
8. A ragged man emerged from behind the tree.
9. His sleeves were ragged at the cuffs.
10. She tore the page out roughly(sentencedict .com), leaving a ragged edge in the book.
11. He looked ragged, so I told him to go to bed.
12. The kids have run me ragged this week - I'm glad they're going back to school tomorrow.
13. A ragged shout went up from the small crowd.
14. In the corridor were four dirty, ragged bundles,(sentencedict.com) just identifiable as human beings.
15. 'Round the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran' uses alliteration.
16. They ragged him about his girlfriend.
17. The leaves of this plant have ragged edges.
18. The old photograph looked a little ragged at the edges.
19. O'Brien formed the men into a ragged line.
20. He's walking a dog with a ragged coat of fair.
21. The group of street children looked ragged and neglected.
22. Their performance was still very ragged.
23. His ragged clothes were witness to his poverty.
24. Ragged clothing infers poverty.
25. The team were rather ragged in the first half of the match, but improved in the second half.
26. Two ragged children stood outside the station begging for money.
27. I could hear the sound of his ragged breathing.
28. For 20 minutes the other team ran us ragged.
29. The crowd gave a ragged cheer.
30. They wear ragged work clothes stained with patches of sweat; their faces are drawn.
More similar words: exaggerate, discouraged, bigger, suggest, trigger, alleged, shaggy, suggestion, managed, obliged, haggard, baggage, engaged, allegedly, engaged in, aggrieved, challenged, aggrandize, aggression, aggressive, rag, drag, rage, drag on, drag in, tragic, for ages, garage, courage, storage.