Similar words: crisis, hypocrisy, financial crisis, spy, whisper, dispute, Hispanic, display. Meaning: ['krɪspɪ] adj. tender and brittle.
Random good picture Not show
1. Try this tasty dish for supper with a crispy salad.
2. The chicken's nice and crispy - just the way I like it .
3. Cook under a hot grill until brown and crispy.
4. Savoy Crunch peanuts are coated in a crispy shell in smoked bacon or sweet and sour flavours.
5. The chicken was golden and crispy on the outside and juicy and succulent inside.
6. The duck should have a crispy skin, which is accomplished through air drying.
7. You can serve the chicken with a crispy stir fry of mixed vegetables.
8. They have a crispy crumb topping and are free from artificial colours and flavourings.
9. Soon the trees will bear apples whose crispy, white flesh will not turn brown even hours after being cut open.
10. The Caesar is a generous complement of crispy romaine tossed with a mild, creamy vinaigrette.
11. Crispy fried noodles. I love them.
12. I would suggest crispy fried duck, the chefs delight.
13. Our signature popcorn shrimp and crispy white fish fillets.
14. I will suggest crispy fried duck.
15. A bed of greens, crispy onions, croutons , grilled chicken, teriyaki dressing.
16. His playing was so beautifully put, with his famous runs, crispy, all the same size of a pearl.
17. I can't explain how they do it, but these french fries seem to be twice as crispy as most.
18. Lily helped herself to the two smallest slices and a generous portion of the crispy brown bubble and squeak.
19. Pour the sauce over the leeks, sprinkle with fresh breadcrumbs and grill until crispy on top.
20. Add the fish and stir fry for about 2 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
21. A faithful clientele returns for the lavish portions, the crispy tempura and the freshest sushi.
22. You may indeed have to overcome a bias against fish served in a form other than crispy sticks.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Transfer to a roasting tin and bake for 30 minutes until crispy. 3.
24. The latter features gossamer-thin pasta packets napped with nut-brown butter and crispy chestnut rounds.
25. Then there are the codling; wonderful eating and nothing like that tasteless stuff you buy with a crispy brown skin.
26. The Institute will next test human tolerance of the Crispy Nacho Platter Pizza, the Big New York Hotdog Pizza...
27. Aroma: Balsamic scent, wild strawberry, redcurrant. Flavour: Good acidity, crispy tannins.
28. In late spring and throughout summer and fall, your flowers are the envy of the neighborhood, your romaine lettuce is delightfully crispy, and your tomatoes promise a pungent spaghetti sauce.
29. The original macadamia nut is natural and causes no burden to our health. Remain the original flavor of macadamia nuts, and the taste is light and crispy. It will definitely make you unable to resist.
30. Potato chips aren't rubbery and blubbery like fat, they're crispy and crunchy like lettuce, that proves they're diet food!
More similar words: crisis, hypocrisy, financial crisis, spy, whisper, dispute, Hispanic, display, on display, predisposition, script, critic, ascribe, critical, acrimony, describe, criteria, criticize, subscriber, description, prescription, rise, recrimination, discrimination, risky, brisk, wrist, Irish, arise, hubris.