Synonym: deserve, gain, get, make, merit, obtain, require, secure. Antonym: consume, spend. Similar words: yearn, learn, learned, earnest, earnings, learn from, early warning, year after year. Meaning: [ɜːn] v. 1. earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages 2. acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions.
Random good picture Not show
1. It has taken years to earn their trust.
2. Businesswomen can earn high salaries in Los.
3. She doesn't earn much from her writing.
4. Many women earn less than their male colleagues.
5. Even one minute's lateness would earn a stern rebuke.
6. She must earn a fortune .
7. What a lovely way to earn a living.
8. I earn $30 000 a year.
9. There's nothing immoral about wanting to earn more money.
10. The musicians earn a pittance.
11. I don't earn much money.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Women's salaries are low vis-a-vis what men earn for the same work.
13. High-flyers in the industry typically earn 25% more than their colleagues.
14. It's time you did a job to earn your keep.
15. Schools may earn extra money by renting out their premises.
16. Bob's one aim in life is to earn a lot of money.
17. You can earn up to ￡65 per week tax-free.
18. She worked hard to earn her music diploma.
19. I earn extra for working on Sunday.
20. It's difficult to earn a livelihood as an artist.
21. To earn foreign exchange we must export.
22. Unskilled workers usually earn less money than skilled workers.
23. He'd earn a darn sight more money there.
24. You could earn a higher rate of interest elsewhere.
25. In industry(sentencedict.com), you can earn serious money .
26. He didn't even earn enough to pay the rent.
28. She'd cooked up some weird scheme that was going to earn her a fortune.
29. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
30. Door - to - door salesmen usually have a low basic wage and earn most of their money on commission.