Random good picture Not show
1. We spent ￡9.43 a head on non-prescription remedies in 1991.
2. Typically, each kit will include bandages, plasters, emergency survival blanket, burns kit and non-prescription drugs.
3. Apply cold compresses and take aspirin or another nonprescription pain reliever if necessary, says KleinSchwartz.
4. There are many books that describe prescription and non-prescription drugs.
5. Meaning : Nonprescription drugs; Purchasable without a doctor's prescription.
6. Nine involved nonprescription medicines -- from Children's Benadryl to Tylenol Arthritis -- made by its McNeil Consumer Healthcare unit.
7. Lotions[http://Sentencedict.com], bath solutions and other nonprescription topical preparations to help soothe symptoms and reduce scaliness.
8. We offer wide range of prescription medicine , nonprescription medicine, OTS at very low cost and competitive terms and conditions.
9. If an over - the - counter ( nonprescription ) medicine, follow the directions the label unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
10. This is why caffeine is the active ingredient in many prescription and nonprescription migraine treatments.
11. Drugs are classified into groups. Aspirin belongs to the classification of nonprescription drugs.
12. D . A complete list of all prescription and nonprescription drugs should be obtained.
13. It is also cited in the Physicians'Desk Reference for Nonprescription Drugs, Dietary Supplements and Herbs?
More similar words: prescription, prescription drug, prescriptive, prescriptivism, description, subscription, inscription, proscription, conscription, transcription, circumscription, descriptive, nondescript, prescribe, prescribed, script, scripted, reservation price, scripture, conscript, scriptural, postscript, manuscript, playscript, transcript, presumption, nonproliferation, non-price competition, nonprofit organization, proportional representation.